A damn good time was had by all

Hawkyns

AAArgh, ye beat me to it, Blackjohn! hehehehheh yep "yawl" will do it! biggrin.gif P.S. "yall" would be short fer "yaller", which is yellow, or "yallerhammer", which means "coward". wink.gif heheheh

Edited by Badger

Aye William...

I should send you a copy of all the image I have...

Let you 'fix' all of them in such a grand way...

When he is done with those, I have about ten (or a dozen) Lockhouses worth of photos he can do.

:huh:<_<

Brilliant job William! I think the wife only got around 200 photos from this event, mind if we forward them on for fixing Mr. Red Wake? :huh:

Michael_banner.jpg

Now I knew it would be William that "fixed" 'em. Now look at the mess he's gotten himself into. Now for a minor fee...William, I sense an opportunity here. Support your local Pyrate Paynter o' Half-Truths!

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Wonderful event!!! Plenty of battle scenarios and a wonderful encampment. Friday evening was a bit nippy (22F) but it was incredible. I had to honestly bow down to the king of camps; hope I got some good pics of the canvas version of Buckingham Castle. The dining table for 10 with silver service and Queen Anne table and chairs. The interior wood stove and wardrobes and canopy bed, dressing tables and sitting room. The roof of the tent was lifted by an internal pulley system, the oriental carpets were grand!!!

*cries* I'm so sad I couldn't be there... I should have made hubby do all the work so I could go....

But it looks like everyone had fun. Great pictures as always...

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

Wow, this one is really awesome:

DSC_0133.jpg

Bow before your Lord Callenish!

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

Gentlemen...

DSC_0193.jpg

Not even remotely a gentleman...

DSC_0222.jpg

You would attack the defenseless undead! (Hey John, you get to repair the bars next time. That damned gibbet seems to be a lot less durable than the one I bought for Bucky for some reason. Plus you also get to deal with the ramifications of an undead Becky roaming the lands, searching for brains...)

:: Oh, BTW, I'm sure you guys won't mind, but just a heads up...I may use that photo on Becky's page on my website once I get some photos of her at PiP to go with it. It's pretty LOLable. ::

DSC_0224.jpg

Two things that go great together (and I don't mean the pipe):

DSC_0215.jpg

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

So I belong with the monkeys, eh? Hmmmmmm......

Hawkyns

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

So I belong with the monkeys, eh? Hmmmmmm......

Hawkyns

No, just two things that go great together. :lol:

Hey, is that candle in the sphere behind you one of your products? How much does that cost?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Mission,

The 'candle in the sphere' is something I purchased some years ago at Pennsic... And I have two of them.

Excellent ships candle holders, fondly referred to as 'the Hamster-balls of Death'

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Mission,

The 'candle in the sphere' is something I purchased some years ago at Pennsic... And I have two of them.

Excellent ships candle holders, fondly referred to as 'the Hamster-balls of Death'

That it probably the unconscious reason I like them. I had hamsters for years. I think such a thing would neat in my pirate living room.

Mission_banner5.JPG

If I ever find more of them, and can't buy them myself :lol: I'll let you know...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org