Pirate Booty snacks

Captain Tito

Aye Mateys!! :ph34r:

Anybody on board ever try Pirate Booty?

Its like a popcorn and there are varios flavors.

Robs American snacks puts it out.

You can check out the site at www.robscape.com to see a list of all the snacks, to even order some online and also get a Pirates Booty tshirt!!

Happy eatin!!

:ph34r:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

What kind of snack are they? I mean what are they made from? Are they like some sort of corn chip or something else completely?

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Ahoy Pirata!

The Pirates Booty itself is like a puffed rice/pop corn.

Kinda like a cheese curl but in a popcorn shape and flavor, that just melts in your mouth (without the kernel part to get stuck in your teeth).

Its cheddar cheese flavor and there are also a number of other flavors now too.

I think they also have a snack that IS a corn chip.

The best way to find out all the flavors is the website robscape.com

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

LOL apparently Larry David has tried 'em! If any of ya out there watch his friggin' genius, hilarious show on HBO, "Curb Your Enthusiasm" , hopefully you caught this past Sunday's episode. He goes into a store to pick up some snacks and grabs a bag of Pirate Booty, even sings a little song about it!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

newbannersigtar0db.gif

I had checked out the site and seen all the different flavors but I wanted an idea of what the base of the product was before I bought some. I think I'll give them a whirl.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

:ph34r: It's also mentioned in Kate and Leopold! The little kid. "Want some Pirate Booty?" :unsure: Hysterical.

I found some at Trader Joe's last time I went. That's some good stuff, yep. :ph34r:

"Oh, never, never, never again,

If I live to be a hundred or a hundred and ten.

I fell to the ground and I couldn't get up

After drinking a pint of the Johnny Jump Up."

~"Johnny Jump Up" -Gaelic Storm

"This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever."

-Sigmund Freud (on the Irish)

Redd Oktober brought some o' that grub on the Halloween gig at the Royaliste. It reminded me of Sugar Puffs. :)

I should go to Walgreens and get some today. :unsure:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

haven't yet but thanks for the link.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

My wife bought me some awhile back just because they have a pirate on the lable. I only had the one kind but they are good. Damn now I'm hungry.

I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning. To me it smells like....PIRACY!

• 2 weeks later...

The white cheddar is some of the most revolting stuff I've ever tasted. We brought it our first year at Ojai. Everyone tried one piece just to see if it was really as bad as everyone said. It was. The taste reminded me of the smell of a locker room.

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Oh, I get 'em all the time! They're cheap, delicious, and kind of good for ye! Well, they're not BAD, which is my definition of being good for ye. B)

Trader Joe's sells that and something they like to call Buried Treasure. It's basically the same idea of Pirate's Booty, but instead of cheeze, it's caramel. GOOD stuff. Best of all, it's pirate...themed?

Captain Wolfy Wench

Bloody packing peanut styrofoam. Ick!

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg