My nephew Brennan

Black Syren

Ok everyone this is my very handsome 9 year old nephew Brennan. As you all know as he is on your prayer lists Brennan has cancer and he likes Pirates and has internet access I am hoping to cheer him up by some get well wishes from real pirates. And as a surprise he needs a Pirate name so any suggestions?

l_ecb4c022d29446af9f78f95c91d5fcc4.jpg

So if you would like to send him a message his mom assures me he will read them.

Brennan darlin you get well soon!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Handsome indeed!! :P

Well met young laddy and we all look forward to have'n ye crew with us!

(Now tell me... crew mate to crew mate... is yer Aunt really as silly as she seems?) :P

Now, sign the Articals and be after come'n here to the Pub fer a chat, for a visit, to tell or hear tales and all the other general nonsense when ye be feel'n a mite tired or bored.

Nothing will perk ye up more then see'n what goes on in THIS port and we need all the fine, promising lads we can get.

Welcome mate, welcome!

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Handsome indeed!! biggrin.gif

Well met young laddy and we all look forward to have'n ye crew with us!

(Now tell me... crew mate to crew mate... is yer Aunt really as silly as she seems?) laugh.gif

Now, sign the Articals and be after come'n here to the Pub fer a chat, for a visit, to tell or hear tales and all the other general nonsense when ye be feel'n a mite tired or bored.

Nothing will perk ye up more then see'n what goes on in THIS port and we need all the fine, promising lads we can get.

Welcome mate, welcome!

Aye! Ahoy lad! And welcome aboard!

Now, pay Iron Bess heed and tell us some tales of your Aunt Syren.

I'm sure from there we'll be able to find ye a fittin' moniker!

Even better, step up and tell us a bit about yourself.

What kind of pyrate do ye be? The dread scourge of the seven seas?

The devil-may-care swashbuckler?

The girl chasing scallywag? What's that? Aye! So ye be givin' the nurses a run for the money, eh?

Good lad! You'll earn your sea-legs sure enough! I reckon ye will.

*Big Hugs* Sorry to hear you are not feelin well and I hope we are cheering you up and make you laugh. And pay then no heed about wanting stories bout your Aunt Syren cause there are really no stories to tell. *grins* And if the nurses are mean just tell them you know a LOT of pirates! I love you Brennan!

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Welcome to the pub Lad. I see yer Aunt has been a bad influence on ye...convincing ye to be like a pirate instead of us ...cough, cough... law-abiding ....ahem... pirate hunters...

There are plenty of interesting things to read here and even more interesting folks to chat with. Look forward to ye signing in and saying ahoy.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Aye welcome aboard Brennan the Fearless! Ye have that pirate look about ye! No hiding it. Come aboard anytime theres always some of us about. Feel better and God bless lad.

Red Cat Jenny :P:P

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Welcome indeed, lad. I think ye need the pyrate name of Brennan the Brave, for ye must be a brave matey indeed ta go through what ye must, to be well again. And well ye will be, that's for sure!

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Im not feelin so well today. We have to head back to Houston for more treatments tomorrow. Thank you for your well wishes.

Brennan

Well, even if that be the case mate, know that you take a bit of this crew back with you! :lol:

You're signed on now and we stand with you through the good and bad of it!

Come back soon lad and we'll stand you to a root beer! (Oaky, or a Coke or Pepsi if you'd rather. :lol: Or... Orange juice? :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

And pay then no heed about wanting stories bout your Aunt Syren cause there are really no stories to tell.

Now,now...no need to listen to your Aunt Syren about this!

She's just being shy and humble, like the good and retiring lass she is.

You can just send us those stories via PM, on the sly you know;

like about the time she chased the neighbors down the street with her sword!

She'll never know how they got posted anonymous like.

Trust me...I'm a pyrate!

Aye laddie,

welcome to the ship, seeing as ye hae signed the articles, and be joining ta crew, lets hae a toast to the lad....

Oh , ach well, a rum & coke for the lad....ray mind ye be holding ta rum...jus til ye be a wee bit older lad

feel better & good luck

Ye ship's potter,

Salty

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

You wouldn't be related to a Broadside Brennan I once heard of, would ye? Heard tell he was one heck of a pirate, a real gunner's gunner. I know about those bad days when you feel like crud. Welcome aboard lad and don't worry the rum we serve here is good for what ails you so drink as much as you'd like.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahoy, Brennan, me lad! Needin' a name are ye? One ye can hide behind when the King's men be lookin' for ye . . . well, let me see. I once knew of a man who hid for years behind the name "John Nelligan" but I don't think that'd be exciting enough for ye. What's your favorite thing about ye? If ye had a long beard, we could call ye "Longbeard" or if ye were really fast with yer cutlass we could call ye "Swifty" or if ye like to make sure ALL of yer crew gets a fair share of the swag then we'd call ye "Honest John." So we need to know more about ye lad. What's your favorite pirate of all time?

Till ye can think of something, would ye like to hear a tale of a brave pirate, a sea battle, and the moment that changed his life?

Your mate through thick and thin,

Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

"Broadside Brennan"??? Me thinks ye 'ave yer name lad!!!! Ye can thank Callenish fer that moniker. Don be lis'en to dem Pyrate Hunters!!! Dey be a crew wots nos not 'bout havin' fun an' a good time. Hope dis post an others makes yer days better. Buck up, lad!! Ye be a pyrate now!!!! An' a most honorable profession dat no other can match. (send me some dirt on yer Auntie, iffen ye please. Me tinks dat she needs some stories told 'bout 'er) Oh an be sure to tell dem sawbones ter make yer right o dey will have the lot of us ter answer to.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Well Brennan it does indeed seem you have earned a Pirate name...Broadside Brennan! Ye are a Pirate now lad and since ye are under my wing you shall be my cabin boy, at least till you are well enough to be a Powder Monkey and assist with loading the cannons.

As for the others wanting stories about your Aunt Syren pay them no heed..I was a perfect angel.

:unsure:

As for the others wanting stories about your Aunt Syren pay them no heed..I was a perfect angel.

B)

:unsure:

I feel a big wind come'n on says I.... B)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Well Brennan it does indeed seem you have earned a Pirate name...Broadside Brennan! Ye are a Pirate now lad and since ye are under my wing you shall be my cabin boy, at least till you are well enough to be a Powder Monkey and assist with loading the cannons.

;)

Notice the key word "was", Brennan???? No how about some o dem tall tales about yer Auntie????

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Yarrrh, Broadside, an' if'n ye gets tired o' bein' a cabinboy wif dat other crew, ye can go 'on th' account' wi' us'ns any time ye likes. We knows how tae be treatin' a fine matey such as yerself in th' Pirates o' Treasure Cove, an' we gots some as is younger nor you a'ready! (Ducks cannonfire from Black Syrens crew) A'right, a'right, I were just sayin' me offer! (wink wink.gif , ye know where we be, lad!). Seriously, be well, Brennan, an' ye'll be sailin' th' seven seas wi' th' scurrvy crew o' yer choice in no time. biggrin.gif Me weaselly ol' prayers arrh wi' ye.