It's the end of the World as we know it....

Patrick Hand

;)

Let's not. ;)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Well this party nonsense for the end of the world certainly sounds like fun, but guaranteed I will have to work the following week so I will have to miss it...perhaps the next time the world ends.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Eye remember the Y2K Bug and all the media fuss of how it was gonna be over..So we went to Roswell New Mexico for New Years ~ 2000.

We watched a laser beam get shot out of a missile silo.We are still here, and they didna shoot back! LOL

Edited by oderlesseye

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Eye remember the Y2K Bug and all the media fuss of how it was gonna be over..So we went to Roswell New Mexico for New Years ~ 2000.

We watched a laser beam get shot out of a missile silo.We are still here, and they didna shoot back! LOL

Aye, I remember firing all my flintlocks on New Years 2000. Should I have been surprised that they still worked ??? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif That whole Y2K scare was s-o-o-o-o-o bogus !!!

>>>> Cascabel

Well this party nonsense for the end of the world certainly sounds like fun, but guaranteed I will have to work the following week so I will have to miss it...perhaps the next time the world ends.

But wot if this IS the big one.... hey... the Maya's couldn't be wrong about this sorta thing could they?

I wanna plan a trip down to Mexico to one of the Maya ruins..... hey if the World does end, I'll be happily drunk... if not... I had a good vacation....

So far... in the book, I haven't gotten to anything fun about the end of the World.... it turns out, that it's just a new beginning of the calender......kinda the same thing as Y2K..... (just the Maya's didn't have computers, .... and..... awh... never mind...)But...Hey... seeing something that only happens once every 25,600 years would be cool......

But I'll keep everyone posted if I read something interesting (other than the New Age...Age of Aquarius kinda Hippy stuff ....that this guy is writing about.....)

Just had me a little thought here. What if it's only "civilization" that comes to an end...as the utterly boring Y2K was supposed to do? Me, I'm a pyrate and a flintknapper both, so I'm not worried. In fact, we should agree on a meeting place where we can gather should that eventuality occur, where we can lay our plans to take over the world! Or at least the sea lanes.

("Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Pinky?")

("I think so, Brain...but burlap is *so* chafing!")

Damn, thats sharp!

My vote is for the Caribbean.

Well the Yucatan is defiantly a hight priority on where I wanna be for the end of the World......

Oh yeah...Quetzalcoatl is suppose to return on about May 23 2012 (yeah...a mix of Maya and Toltec)..... I guess if that doesn't happen...... well I'm still going to Mexico to watch the sunrise in the middle of the Milky Way......(That is the Sun will rise in front of the Milky Way...not me being in the middle of the Milky Way B) .....)

It all makes sense now.

I turn 40 on . . :cue the ominous music:

December 21, 2012.

I'd like a round of Happy Birthday, thanks. ;)

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

A-HA! So now we know who to blame, mateys! Scupper his hide!

It all makes sense now.

December 21, 2012.

I'd like a round of Happy Birthday, thanks. ;)

Damn, thats sharp!

December 21, 2012.

I haven't read that far in the book, but you'd think the Maya's woulda said something about that......

That's almost as bad as Mexico City getting devastated by volcanic eruptions and earthquakes the same day... (something to do with the Sun-Pleiades alignment and the 19o 30' N latitude.....)