A New Look for www.talesofthesevenseas.com !!

Ahoy mates,

I just finished a long overdue upgrade to our pirate's webpage at www.talesofthesevenseas.com

If you've been there recently you may need to refresh to view the changes. We've got barrels of TNT that explode when you click the links, new photos up and the whole site can now be navigated from the main page.

(I been a busy li'l wench lately eh?!!)

Enjoy!!

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

A lovely site, to be sure, but I also noticed that I couldn't get a couple of photos to enlarge. No big deal, but she was a rather comely pirate, and I wanted a better look!

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

The 20th picture on the Auburn Adventure was one I had trouble with. Thank ya, Mad'am.

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

OK the latest update is in!! Hit refresh or reload when you access the link below- the portrait on the main page will now give you a "Rogues Gallery" slide show of a few of our pirate's portraits!

You'll see some familiar faces in there and one new one... a handsome blonde lad wearin' nuthin' but an eye patch!!

PS Billy, that comely wench be arrrrrrr own Lucky Penny Hawkings!! The photo had corrupted, but it is fixed now and reinstalled. It should work fine.

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

You said lad and I didn't look. However you could be the lass or I am sure there are other lass' there whou you could take a pic or three of...

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Arrrrr! That be a right smart web site, Claire! Good on ye. I especially likes the lad wif nuttin' on but 'is eyepatch! :lol:

I'll be bookmarkin' the page sos I kin check yer costuming resources often. :P

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Awwwwww c'mon EP!! Go take a look! Let me know what you think after you've seen him! It's not every day you see a blonde pirate wearing nothing but an eye patch you know!

:lol:

I'd take a mulligan on that one.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

The upgrade be a thing of beauty Quill. Loved it. Can't wait till I can get to yon coast and plunder with you all.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Thank ya, lass, for your attention. And yes, the comely one is aptly named.

Capt. William Bones

Thank ya, lass, for your attention. And yes, the comely one is aptly named.

Quiiilllll...m'blushin' again.

*wibble!*

Bloody rosy cheek problem...

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Wibble?

:lol:

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

Wibble?

:ph34r:

A wibble is...well, it's kind of a variant of a pathetic look.

Sometimes associated by noises similiar to a sad puppy. SOMETIMES.

Pirates are NOT supposed to wibble. But I do...SOMETIMES :)

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-