EBay - Santa Maria Benefit

MarkG

All items are now up in the auction!

Please have a look and bid on anything that appeals to you!

Here's the link again!

The first set of auction items end this coming Sunday, the other items expire a week from tomorrow! Good luck and happy bidding!

Please also if you will pass this information onto other forums you are on or let your friends know if you think they would be interested in any of the items as well!

Cheers!

Michael_banner.jpg

Today is the last day for many of the auction items!

Here is the link again.

Most of the items are still going for far less than what they are worth. Now is the time to get your bids in to get some awesome items for a great deal, donating to a great cause while you are at it!

The last items will finish up by Thursday of this week.

Michael_banner.jpg

Here is the link again.

Most of the items are still going for far less than what they are worth. Now is the time to get your bids in to get some awesome items for a great deal, donating to a great cause while you are at it!

What was the final total?

Here is the link again.

What was the final total?

Final total was $569.39... this might be in Cdn funds, because my account was originally set up in Canada, even though I had the account converted to a US accoutn ages ago, it seems it might not have fully converted... But I will know soon.

Michael_banner.jpg

Well . . .

The items were worth more than that . . .

Many were STEALS! Still, that's much needed funds for the Santa Maria.

(Maybe, I'm just a bit upset I had written down the wrong work schedule and missed out on making my planned bid on the sword due to suddenly realizing it and running of to work. THAT was worth much more than the $150-ish it went for. That alone should have been $250 or much more. Matt would have charged more like $400 for it direct from him.)

-John "Tartan Jack" Wages, of South Carolina

178804A2-CB54-4706-8CD9-7B8196F1CBD4.jpeg