Whatcha linsten' to?

PyratePhil

My cat, Reba, yelling at me to put more food in her bowl. :huh:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sound of rain....pitter patter, pitter patter....I love the sound of rain.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Pouring, deluge, monsoon...RAIN

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Hundreds and hundreds of Western Robins, feeding on the bright red berries of the Madrone trees behind our house. Very kewl!

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Wonderful Christmas Music, and the sound of my wee lad running around the house acting like a nut.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Frosty The Snowman

Christmas Music,.....Falalalala, Deck the Hall, have a Holly Jolly Christmas, Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.......

Gregorian Christmas, Chants & Motets by Capella Gregoriana

Very soothing in all the Christmas rush.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Gregorian Christmas, Chants & Motets by Capella Gregoriana

Very soothing in all the Christmas rush.

Ooooh, Gregorian Chants....I am gonna have to look that one up you are listening too. Sounds wonderful. I love Gregorian chants. Thaks Ransom for sharing. Hugs.

My pleasure. Hugs back! :ph34r:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

My wee lad playing with his airplanes that HoHo got him for Christmas. Needless to say he is making some interesting sounds, :ph34r::ph34r::lol:

Photos- Do Not Bend

by Intellekt and Dirty Digits

-Aedon

Me mum named me Aedon.

Me mates call me Lucky.

Me enemies call me a bastard.

And anyone in a position of authority calls me

"that lucky bastard Aedon."

My aching head, pounding, pounding, oui. :huh:

Rain...again. B)

Oh, and Cheeky, what has that nasty Captain Sterling done to break your heart again this time?

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Oi, how come no one ever takes my side? and why am I always the one to blame... maybe some people just make their own trouble and maybe I have nothing to do with it in the first place? Oi just because she is willing to lend ye a dress and birth control for yer head that makes a body look like an insane rabbit, that ye will never, ever wear.... B)B)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

B)B)B)B)

Methinks thy dost protest too much! ;)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

sheesh....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Why do you think the English called it a commode?

Crewe of the Archangel

**running** Bringng bandaids Cheeky my love!!

Crewe of the Archangel