Whatcha linsten' to?

PyratePhil

Sterling, dear, although it may be annoying the cricket is a special spirit that brings good luck in to your home. They are very auspicious. And if you listen you can hear the true melody in their song. Consider yourself with a touch of luck in your home and that you are being blessed by spirit..

My mother used to leave an offering for a cricket in or around the house....usually crumbs and a bit of water. And the cricket always blessed her in kind. with much prosperity and song.

Just a thought to think upon. Otherwise you may need to get earplugs...hehehe.

What I am listening to is the cicada's and crickets....How I love the night sounds.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annie Lennox

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Idiot with a leaf blower.

Hester, dear, you always know how to make me laugh.... :lol::rolleyes:

Thanks.

As for me I am listening to Jay Jay the Jet Plane.....let me bang my head on the desk now. :huh:

Idiot with a leaf blower.

Hester, dear, you always know how to make me laugh.... B):lol:

Thanks.

As for me I am listening to Jay Jay the Jet Plane.....let me bang my head on the desk now. B)

Speaking of head-banging, Briar Rose, "Idiot with a Leaf Blower" might make a good name for a heavy metal band ...

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

B)B) Cool Name for a band Hester.

Right now I am listening to the oldies station....

Greatful Dead, perfect for late nite errrrrrr early morning study, which i should probably get back to.....just for amoment sigh :rolleyes:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

• 2 weeks later...

The Smooth Jazz Channel....

Hmmm, Nascar Racing on the T.V.

and the wee lad talking to his daddy as he looks at the random photos thread...he likes lookin' at the picture of the big shark....

The sound of his voice is music to my ears....memories for the heart.

My husband with his chainsaw out in the back ten cutting fire wood.

Hundreds of acorns dropping from all the oak trees - pinging off the garden furniture, the deck, the roof...my head. May have to declare our place a hard hat area until they have all dropped. :blink:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Hope you don't start running around saying the "Sky is falling, the sky is falling." :D

As for me now that Nascar is over, I am listening to Thomas....the wee lad insists on watching the dvd.

No, I just learn to doge them! :D

Currently listening to...The Pirate Charles CD "Live Scallywags." Song of the moment "The Ruddar Strikes Him Dead."

Great group BTW. They sang in front of the TO7S encapment in Ojai for about a half an hour. Very kewl! :D

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

The Jeff Healey Band

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Hmm, the swishing sound of the washing machine. And Jaker's Piggley Winks on T.V.

Me thinks I need to put some music on....now what am I in the mood for... :D

Rain

RAKEHELL-1.jpg