HB to Silas Thatcher!

Raphael Misson

ohhhhh...HB means HAPPY BIRTHDAY....was thinkin...Hell Bound...and i thoughts to meself....thats not very nice....probably accurate...but not very nice... :P

Happy Burthinday ole Silas, ya thatcher you,...make the wife and kids treat ya like a KING!!...at least for today.. :P

and dont open any strange CD/DVD's anyone might be handin to ya...and dont open em up at work either!!!....just sayin.... :P

Edited by M.A.d'Dogge
th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

A very happy birthday to you.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

being a simple , easy to please man { notice i did NOT say simple minded--cause he aint!!}....

he wants steak and chicken kabobs for dinner, apple pie for dessert......DONE!

and me at his disposal later......

i am so gateful and glad you are here on this planet, my love! and that you chose to spend all of your days with ME! and your progeny!.......

happy birthday! my love!!

Happiest of Birthdays to yet another Virgo! It sounds as if your lady is making your day extra special so I hope she does not forget the Natal Day Spankings with an extra 25 to grow on!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Happy birthday Mr.Thatcher, and many merry returns! Have a wonderful time with your family mate, and enjoy that apple pie!

Monsieur René "la Gaffe" Truffaut - Sailor -filibustier - grenadier - Fiddler - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........

ohhhhh...HB means HAPPY BIRTHDAY....was thinkin...Hell Bound...and i thoughts to meself....thats not very nice....probably accurate...but not very nice... ;)

Happy Burthinday ole Silas, ya thatcher you,...make the wife and kids treat ya like a KING!!...at least for today.. ;)

and dont open any strange CD/DVD's anyone might be handin to ya...and dont open em up at work either!!!....just sayin.... ;)

well thank you maddogge....

cd's ??? huh ??

and thank you to everyone :)

Edited by silas thatcher

Been offline mostly for the past couple days ....Happy Birthday to ye lad ....there are few finer gents who deserve to be treated like the lord of the manor ...I do hope it was a glorious day for the festivities!!!! See you in a couple of weeks and we'll lift a jar to ye and yours lad

better late then never,

Happy Natal Day Silas,

best wishes for your days to come as well.

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

• 2 weeks later...