Happy Natal Day Cheeky!!!

Black Syren

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very happy birthday to our Cheeky Actress!!!.... and i suppose its Bess's birthday too...hhumm.......... i hope they both have a smashing day!

Monsieur René "la Gaffe" Truffaut - Sailor -filibustier - grenadier - Fiddler - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........

Wishing you a most splendiferous natal day, Cheeky dear. Hope it was grand in every way. ;)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Thank you all for the great birthday wishes! Yesterday was a nice quiet day...Bess tried her best to keep me in comfort and provided me with a hearty meal at the end of the day.

Those of you who 'stopped by' to wish me many blessings and good cheer yesterday - Thank you for your thoughts, gifts and thoughts of endearing friendship.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

So sorry I missed the day itself but my wishes for you are JUST as sincere!

I hope the day was grand as the Lady herself! :D

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Happy belated birthday Cheeky (Actress)!

I'd like t' raise a toast t' a real lady (since they seem t' be in short supply these days).

T' Cheeky, whom I've heard had t' register her spoon (as a deadly weapon) wit' the local authorities.

Edited by Jacky Tar

Happy belated birthday Cheeky (Actress)!

I'd like t' raise a toast t' a real lady (since they seem t' be in short supply these days).

T' Cheeky, whom I've heard had t' register her spoon (as a deadly weapon) wit' the local authorities.

Thank you Jacky Tar for the kind words! Yes, the spoon is deadly (now that it has been repaired)...Bess had a moment with blade at Pike River.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

CHEEEEKKYYYYYY!!

Happy belated Bday, oh mighty Mistress-y one! :P Hope ye had a great day lass. Get new silk or something ye wanted?

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

CHEEEEKKYYYYYY!!

Happy belated Bday, oh mighty Mistress-y one! <_< Hope ye had a great day lass. Get new silk or something ye wanted?

~Lady B

A quiet night, a carriage ride and chocolate.

Ooooo... sounds romantic. <_< And blissful!

Purchased Bess a friend? Oh, dear. :)

Psst! Wm Booth Draper has PURPLE cotton velvet for $5 a yard!

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!