Happy Anniversery

Okay maties.... The Capt here is looking for some help from all of you. (if you don't mind Angus, seeing how this isn't exactly pirate stuff) The most fair and lovely Katie O'tierney has been married to your truly now for four years. I was thinking how nice it would make her feel if all of you out there could wish her a happy aniversery. It would make her very happy I assure you. Thanks to all of you in advance...... The Capt.

From me to you my most fair Katie....... A heart is not full unless it is shared. In front of everyone here, I just want to say how much I love you and I look forward to sailing this great ocean with you for many more years to come.... aarrrggghhhhh.. The Capt... that is Robert

Katie and Capt,

th gold chain that ties yer hearts together is yet another year older-may it shine all th brighter with every year.

Capt Weaver

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Guest Angus MacVox

The oceans have known many a tear of joy - and I have contributed one in honor of you.

The human species is born of the oceans - from the first man to us floating in our mothers - tears are a reminder of our watery existence and come only at times when we are reminded of the preciousness of our existence - whether for joy or sorrow.

Sorry but I am a sap

Capt. Flint and Katie, congratulations on your anniversary! My Janet and I have but two years together, but I hope they have been as happy for her as they have for me!

Capt William

:ph34r:

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"