Santa Maria!!

theM.A.dDogge

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...Great Shots everyone. I am sorry that I had to miss it...but seeing that this was my annivsary weekend...I could not abandon my hubby...(but it's not like I didn't think of bringing him with me).

I am glad that all you have fun...Keep the photos coming!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Happy anniversay, Cheeky. :)

Loving the pictures already, Pubmates. I'm whimpering now. Oh, well... perhaps next year.

Looking forward to more images.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

DSC_0132.jpg

Yep. That about says it all.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Thank you Lady B!

Oi Mission...is that Lob you're keeping company? Wait until Lob meets his distant, but more hip cousin, Leeway. Perhaps they can pal around at Blackbeard's....he has to buy the first round though...

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

We had a great time as usual ...it's been awhile since I've been at an event where I got to blast away with so much powder since I'm usually so tied up with tending to the sutlery ....was good to spend the weekend aboard and meeting folks I know by pub-names but got to meet them in person ...and all the fantastic goodies that Lady Constance sent along with Silas and the lads(you were missed lass!!!) B)B)B)

DSC_0132.jpg

Yep. That about says it all.

Ya know, that is about one of my most favourite photos from the event! And lob looks happy! B)

Callenish, great to hear you made it home safe. It was awesome to have you, Salty and Hamish with us all this past weekend! Specially with you all being able to get away from minding the store!

Michael_banner.jpg

Ok, so my cute video from the weekend is Dogge and Ellie..... there was a discussion on how to say 'argh' (right after she took his hat... yeah... it runs in the family.....)

If you don't have facebook....well... grumble and growl and perhaps i will move it elsewhere, that was just where i put all the pics and videos for now...

Dogge & Ellie Video

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

I second the comments made here - it was a treat to see old friends and make new ones. I am consistently pleased with the generous and friendly nature of the folks in this hobby. I hope we can do this again next year - and next year I'll take Monday off as well.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Ok, so my cute video from the weekend is Dogge and Ellie..... there was a discussion on how to say 'argh' (right after she took his hat... yeah... it runs in the family.....)

If you don't have facebook....well... grumble and growl and perhaps i will move it elsewhere, that was just where i put all the pics and videos for now...

Dogge & Ellie Video

dag-nab-it woman!?!?...move it somewhere i aints gots to remember more passwords...we all kknow how good at that i am!?!? B)

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Dogge & Ellie Video

dag-nab-it woman!?!?...move it somewhere i aints gots to remember more passwords...we all kknow how good at that i am!?!? B)

Sigh, why don't you just suck it up and get a facebook account?!??!!

Alright.... grumble... just for you....

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Dogge & Ellie Video

are you messin wit me or wot!?!?!.... B) ....now i caint hears it!!

Dogge & Ellie Video

Turn your speakers on. B)

Banner.jpg

Dogge & Ellie Video

Turn your speakers on. B)

Yes, try the volume button, it works just fine when I play it....

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

had a great time on the santa maria... sleeping ??? eh, not so good... too uncomfortable on the wooden deck... that'll teach me to bring something softer...

met alot of new folks and even the infamous perkeo... shared a drink or two... maybe three or four, kinda lost count...

even got into the cannon crew, but didn't get the initiation !! alex and miles should have gotten it too !! next year..

got myself some extra flints and a new sword from callenish and even acquired a new sword belt from mickey souris... heck of a nice job on it also !! thanks mickey !!!

i think the kids had a better time than i ( first overniter on a ship !! )

thanks to mark, jennie and all the crew for such a great time....

pics will be a little later this week... alot ot do in the meantime...

I think that the best part about coming out to the Santa Maria is that we really do just want everyone to have a good time. We don't run a tight ship, per say, and that helps. We really appreciate all of you hauling out to our little boat and we do hope that everyone truly had a good time. It's a fun ship. We've been to a lot of events the past year and I haven't been anywhere where we could all climb the riggings like spider monkeys and such. And of course, getting up in the morning and right off noticing that Billy was already up to the main top brought a smile to my face.

On a personal note, I really appreciate the outpouring of kindness and support that I received this weekend. I'm still having a really rough way to go, but the distraction this weekend with all of you really helped. Thank you all so much.

Banner.jpg

Dogge & Ellie Video

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! B)

i DEMAND you TAKE THAT DOWN IMMEDIATLEY!!!!......it's RUININ me reputation as a cold-blooded killer!?!?!? B)

who's goina be scared of me now?? B)

OH do be quiet, no one was afraid of ye in the first place!

Looks like a good time was missed by Dutch, the snotties and I. Wonderful photos! Looks like you have a hit on yer hands. Keep up the good work.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Dogge... what fearsome reputation? :P

Tis a cute video nonetheless. Shows our sweet natured side t' we pirates.

:P LOVE that mini-broadside!!! Those wee cannons are darling! I WANT ONE! Ok.. not one, lots of them. But they are darling. ;)

Fabulous images and vids, MarkG. Thank ye.

Ummm... the battle on the mainyard... :rolleyes: Too funny. I shan't say what it looks like. :P

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!