Tropic 2: Pirate Cove

Isabella

Yea I would like to try some differant rules too ..., We played it Christmas night., and you can get all the colors of treasure quickly., so it doesnt last long.., and the "Wind" dice was more of a hassle..., we decided to play till all the jewels were out of the ports and all ships were sank but the winner..., SomeONE gets all the loot!., But some other rules would be welcomed.,

HarborMaster

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Isabella.., I notice Gallows., and Random Beheadings instills fear in captives as well!!!.

HAHAHHAH ., Cant wait to get that CD., and see how the Sub Woofer in my work Van plays.., Hermandad De Piratas and Pirate Waltz ..., pretty weird eh?

HarborMaster

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Yea I would like to try some differant rules too ..., We played it Christmas night., and you can get all the colors of treasure quickly., so it doesnt last long.., and the "Wind" dice was more of a hassle..., we decided to play till all the jewels were out of the ports and all ships were sank but the winner..., SomeONE gets all the loot!., But some other rules would be welcomed.,

HarborMaster

SAME thing happened to us. Doesn't take any time at all to travel the map and roll dice for jewels. Wind rules were unclear about what to do if you don't move straight in one direction. Victory rules were unclear about how the hell you actually win the game, the four of us playing finally called a draw between the Dread Pirate (think the "killer " in dart game of the same name) and 2nd place player.

Probably a great game for kids used to Parcheesi, but a massive bore and let down for grown up pirates lookin' for a little more depth and strategy. :D

newbannersigtar0db.gif