Ahoy, ya dastardly piratical types

Black Pearl

Good tidings,

Just signed up for the forum today. A pleasure to be aboard. I stumbled across yer forum yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it, so here I am...(lucky you).

Please see my posting under the Raids Forum for information regarding the appearance of our pirate band at the Georgia Renaissance Festival.

Most black-heartedly yours,

Black Pearl :ph34r:

Black Pearl

"An apt and true reply was given to Alexander the Great by a pirate who had been seized. For when that king had asked the man what he meant by keeping hostile possession of the sea, he answered with bold pride. 'What thou meanest by seizing the whole earth; but because I do it with a petty ship, I am called a robber, whilst thou who dost it with a great fleet art styled emperor." Saint Augustine

All ye TRUE Yankees have the nakin's of a fine pyrate crew! (Here in New Orleans, some call me a Yankee, but I be just a transplanted Philadelphia, and as ye know, they are NOT true Yanks!

:ph34r:

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

Ahoy, Jocko, and welcome aboard,

Ye Pyrate Brotherhood makes its base on Long Island. Not exactly New England, but close enough. If ye ever cross the Sound , seek us out and lift a tankard or two.

Cordially,

Capt. "Mad Dog" Davies :ph34r:

Capt. Ian "Mad Dog" Davies,

Ye Pyrate Brotherhood

"The Code of Our Brotherhood is Better than all the Lies of Nations!"

I thank thee Capt. Davies, or do ya prefer Mad Dog?

Anyways, perhaps once things gets a bit settled up 'ere for me and I can get me somethin' seaworthy, I might do some explorin' down your way... Your Brotherhood seems to be only a throw of a cannon ball away!

Jocko

• 4 weeks later...

Ahoy Jocko

me and me mates hail from the confines fo the southern New England colonies sailin' under the colors of Capt. William Kidd. We always be seekin' brothers on the account fer the hidin' out and the plyin' o' the sweet trade. But firsts we needs ta know...be ye a rum drinker?

Evil Tiny

I'm not really evil...oh wait...yes I am!

Discipline is on the severe side of harsh, and I likes it that way.

• 3 weeks later...

Ahoy all.....another new member here as well...and me mates thought it'd be good to mention that we be raisin' a crew here in Baltimore.

Them of us as there is now are mostly amateur singers of one kind or another, and we be keepin' a lookout for other pyratically-inclined mates in the baltimore area, singers or no... :blink:

Ahoy there, new mateys as well as old friends!

This is the perfect place to gather and talk about everything from the "normal" to where to find hats, clothing, swords, wenches, rum, food and song!

Never say "fair winds" to a pirate eating beans!

We hope you enjoy your visit!

:blink:

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."

• 2 weeks later...

I just loined the brotherhood a few days ago, meself. This is the most miserable band of rogues and brigands I've ever had the pleasure of meetin' (except for me high school chums in days of yore).

I sold the grass plantation when the bottom fell out of the market (curse you, Chem-Lawn!) :ph34r:

Then I put my hand at bein' a cardboard merchant on the open seas, but at 4 cents a ton, there's no ship big enough to give me a real profit. :ph34r:

So I thought: why not just sail around scarin' good folks with cannons and cutlasses, take things what don't belong to me and make a general nusiance of myself, all the while lookin' like I've got crabs in me breeches and sayin' Arrr! and Ahoy, there!

Yep, it's a pirate's life for me, and I'm sure glad I found such a fine bunch of upstandin' role models among ye' :ph34r:

Cheers and Welcome to all the other new Deck Swabbers (we know we are all really Pirate Captains, anyway).

PS- visit my site and let me know what you think (be nice :ph34r: )

Ahoy me fellow rouges;

I were serious holed below the waterline on the cyberseas but I be back an' ready ta sail. Me Captain an crew is busy latest in Liverpool, Nova Scotia (bloody King's Orange Rangers) and soon in New London, CT.

It's grand ta be back and soon ta be seein me right noble fellows on the account.

From the Sea!

Evil Tiny

I'm not really evil...oh wait...yes I am!

Discipline is on the severe side of harsh, and I likes it that way.

Ahoy, there! Me and the crew of hellspawn be (airbrush) tattoo artists from the oh-so-nautical state of Iowa! We mostly travel the midwest ren faire circuit, but I've sent in me application for Pirates in Paradise, and will see you there if the fates be kind!

The Pyromaniac Pirate