Break Out the Champagne!!

sutlerjon

well well well- i sneek away for a few days and looky what pops up! congrats mate!!

Aye Thank ye Dutch,

I KNOW YOUUUUU! DO YOU KNOW ........ Doc Strangelove crap ....

I included the lye soap jes' fer you!!

OH YEAH AND THANKS FOR INVITING ME TO GO FISHING WITH YOU AT KEY WEST IN DECEMBER EXCEPT FOR THE ALMOST DROWNING PART IT WAS GREAT FUN AN TELL MISS GRACE THANK YOU FOR LOOKING OUT FOR ME WHILE WE WERE IN KEY WEST I SURE DO MISS YOU GUYS ....... Oh, damn there goes that tic again ..... I hope I'm not kin to Cousin Robbie ...... maybe there is something to that whole power of suggestion pscho-logical stuff. Somebody get Red Jessi or Mission to 'splain it to me ...... please.

Edited by sutlerjon

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

In case anyone was trying to send an e-mail thru the site, it hasn't been workin.

I just got off the phone with tech support and theysaid it should be workin in about a hour. (4:15 pm)

I'll keep checkin an let ya know

7:10 pm After marathon session with tech support and correction made to soda POP servers and STuMPs.

E - mail from sites might be working.

If ye still can't get it to work then just PM an we'll go from there

Thanks

Edited by sutlerjon

Self Promoter Jim

Aye Thank ye Dutch,

OH YEAH AND THANKS FOR INVITING ME TO GO FISHING WITH YOU AT KEY WEST IN DECEMBER EXCEPT FOR THE ALMOST DROWNING PART IT WAS GREAT FUN...

You took Jon fishing, but not me?! :blink: (I thought we were going to try fishing with a seine...)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Its very easy to navigate, however I do have a suggestion if you'll have it.

Maybe add a page specifically for new items?

Also I noticed on your page of wooden gear there is a broken picture link. Or at least there was for me.

Otherwise I love the site and your items.

Hey Hannah,

I likes yer idea and I'll probly incorporate it soons I git some new stuff to add!

The broken link may be on yer end 'cause they was all there a few minutes ago.

Thanks for checkin out the site.

Jim

Get yer kerchief yet?

Not yet I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Glad you like the idea. Should be interesting to see what you come up with next.

siggy.jpg

"Self Promoter Jim"

Damnation an honest businessman... now I know ye casn't be related to me!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Dogge needs to come down to VA and learn how to blow his own at Jamestown... damn that sounds so wrong... Okay where is my personal moderator to complain?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Dogge needs to come down to VA and learn how to blow his own at Jamestown... damn that sounds so wrong... Okay where is my personal moderator to complain?

;););)

Nope ....... not ....... gonna .........do ....... it ......

Aww hell yeah I am ........ :lol:

Is he related to Ron Jeremy by chance ;) ........ (dang, I'm sorry)

Talk about not keeping to the inside voice, 'course sometimes those voices make me say an' do things I shouldn't ....... check the girliy girl thread a mont or so ago ..... ;)

I try to be a honest huckster ...... uh ..... bidness man ........ hopefully I'll get to fleece ... er ....SERVICE my customers on an ongoing basis.

Self Promoter Jim

Hard tack 3 for $5? Do you give volume discounts? I want to re-do the concrete on my driveway and I think a tan tiled effect might be nice...

Do you carry GAoP period shoe buckles, Jim?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Aye hadn't thought of using it (hardtack) outside for pavers, but it does make good bathroom tiles as it's porous enough to hold the grout really well.

See how grownup that is, looking to improve your driveway, I knew it ....

Mission is a GROWNUP!! :(

No shoe buckles ....... yet. I'm keeping my eyes peeled. I think Fugawee has some and since I just reestablished ourselves as Fugawee dealers, well .........

Self Promoter Jim

Been working hard in the shop the last few days, some camp furniture close enough to done to post some pics here and on the site!

These pieces fold flat for easy transport.

Table 2' long X 2' wide

100_0654.jpg

Bench this one is 24" long, I also have 18" long.

100_0652.jpg

All holes will be filled and sanded smooth, tabletops are always finished with linseed oil.

Hanging lantern

100_0655.jpg

see website for more details.

Self Promoter Jim

What's the height of your tables especially the 4'x2'

I just put a tape to 'em

The tables top is ..... damn ....... I'm gettin' old! ... I forgot, I'll check and tell ya in a minute... The tops are 29" off the floor. (yes, this is the edit)

the benches are 17" to the top from the floor.

Edited by sutlerjon

Self Promoter Jim

Hard tack? Cool, I was looking into some of that at one point. I could buy that and be really evil this upcoming season at MN ren fest. LOL. But no I'll play nice.

That hanging lamp is very neat, I can honestly say I've never seen one like that before.

siggy.jpg

Just finished this a littler bit ago

100_0668.jpg

My 1st attempt at Beckets and tying, the splice ain't comin' apart. The Beckets are much more nautical than plain ole handles and are far more appropriate for a Pirates camp.

100_0669.jpg

More shots on the site

Self Promoter Jim

• 3 weeks later...