Looking for Dress for SteamPunk

Amazing dresses, Cheeky! they take my breath away,, and make me wish they would all fit. My caboose is too big, among other things. :)!

That's why I loved this time period so much...you have a bustle to hide it!

know you put lots of love and care into making them.. the winner is a lucky lady

Thank you, MerryDeath. I wish I didn't have to sell them...but I have to.

Edited by Cheeky Actress

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Haha is that a hint. :rolleyes:

Well, they say blondes look pretty in pink! As for Mea...with her darker hair...can't say that she wouldn't be noticed in the red worth gown!

Funny you should mention darker hair & the red worth gown... THAT's the one that caught my eye!! I'm keepin' an eye on it on ebay!! And if you have 50+ more, I'm hoping there's more this size?! ;)

Funny you should mention darker hair & the red worth gown... THAT's the one that caught my eye!! I'm keepin' an eye on it on ebay!! And if you have 50+ more, I'm hoping there's more this size?! ;)

Yes, I have several that would fit you, BilliesDarlin. As for the Red Worth Gown, you and Skittles will have to fight over that one :rolleyes: I've let her wear it several times in the past and Andy has always thanked me for lending it to her.

Member of "The Forsaken"

Yes, I have several that would fit you, BilliesDarlin. As for the Red Worth Gown, you and Skittles will have to fight over that one ;) I've let her wear it several times in the past and Andy has always thanked me for lending it to her.

Ahhhh, yes...I do recall seeing pics of Skittles in a red dress, now that you mention it! Well.... we do only live 6 blocks away from each other... perhaps we can work out a nice little arrangement! :rolleyes:

Ahhhh, yes...I do recall seeing pics of Skittles in a red dress, now that you mention it! Well.... we do only live 6 blocks away from each other... perhaps we can work out a nice little arrangement! :rolleyes:

Great idea...there you go...Good Luck!

Member of "The Forsaken"

Hmm, birthday is coming up in June..no, too far away. Hmmm....perhaps I can convince my husband that I need new steampunk dresses for a graduation present. *plots*

MaeBar-1.png

The world stands out on either side

No wider than the heart is wide.

~E. Millay

Been busy this week...but not too busy to pull this from my reenactment closet.

Ladies...I give you...MY ALL TIME FAVORITE...'The Pink Confection'!

3366306795_2975b1d5f9.jpg

I haven't even posted this dress yet on eBay...but wanted those who are interested in doing 'Steam Punk' on the Pub to take first crack at it.

3366306799_c5d27566b1.jpg

If you have questions, PM me! Thanks Ladies.

Edited by Cheeky Actress

Member of "The Forsaken"

• 4 weeks later...

I LOVE the black with black lace outfit I purchased from Cheeky. Her workmanship is awesome. However, Chain Shot did have to cinch that corset for me REALLY tight. LOL

If you think they will fit you, I recommend Cheeky's work highly. You won't be disappointed, and they are worth every dime. ;)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog