Looking for Dress for SteamPunk

For those of you who are looking for stuff for SteamPunk, here are just a few things you can start with. These items can be 'modify' to give you the look you want.

Been looking to clear out some of my Reeancting Gear... Here is just a few things that I've posted.

Worth Gown

Purple Walking Gown

Rust Ottoman Bustle gown

Enjoy....

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Yes, just one of the many reasons why I am selling them.

There will be about 50 more in the next few months...various cuts and colors...then I can switch time periods and sell my 18th century stuff after that.

Edited by Cheeky Actress

Member of "The Forsaken"

Dang, Cheeky....50 more! Do you rent a warehouse somewhere? LOL

Okay, got anything in a dark green? Day or evening doesn't matter, but nothing quite so bare as the Worth gown.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Hmm...gonna have to take a look. I know I have dark blue...gonna have to look.

No, no warehouse...all mine. Just don't ware half of them any longer...some don't fit...some I made once and never wore again. I don't plan to get rid off all my stuff, but just the ones I don't care for any longer.

Oh, I forgot to mention...there are a ton of accessories....hats, handbags, shoes, fans...the list goes on...jewlery too...

Edited by Cheeky Actress

Member of "The Forsaken"

If you've got a nice dark blue, that maybe fits you a bit snug on top ( I don't have the "superstructure" that you do), I might be interested. I don't have any kind of corsets, and don't really want to mess with making one, if I don't have to. Bustle pad isn't too hard, but corsets.....gah!@*#$@

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Yes, just one of the many reasons why I am selling them.

There will be about 50 more in the next few months...various cuts and colors...then I can switch time periods and sell my 18th century stuff after that.

Beautiful stuff, not for me of course, but I did pass them on to some friends.

50 more plus 18th century stuff? You must have big closets :blink:

Well, I think I have a lovely Day Dress (walking dress) in a navy blue stripe on white background. I know that it's a bit bigger than those you see listed. If you are interested, I'll email you the skinny on that outfit...along with some of the cool stuff that goes with it tonight.

The bodice is not boned, but you should wear a corset with it...Oh, I may have one for sale! I'll let you know. Okay?

Member of "The Forsaken"

Beautiful stuff, not for me of course, but I did pass them on to some friends.

50 more plus 18th century stuff? You must have big closets :blink:

Thank you Pyrateleather. This would be a great help. Ya, it's a whole room really...16 x 24 and a closet that is jammed packed with period stuff...!

Member of "The Forsaken"

Umm, Cheeky, I need smaller than what you have listed, especially on top, NOT larger. :blink:

I must say, I do like the rust colored dress.

Other color options besides the dark blue, would be dark brown, black, teal, royal purple....?

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Umm, Cheeky, I need smaller than what you have listed, especially on top, NOT larger. :blink:

LOL...sorry...Most of my gowns range in size..but I do have some smaller. PM me your stats, please...so I can narrow the search.

I must say, I do like the rust colored dress.

Ya, I do like that one too. It was my first Janet Arnold Pattern Drafting.

Other color options besides the dark blue, would be dark brown, black, teal, royal purple....?

Ooo! I do have a lovely black walking outfit...and a really nice teal, Royal Purple...YES...signature colour...

Member of "The Forsaken"

Cheeky those are absolutely gorgeous! I cannot believe you are getting rid of them..if they were mine Id horde them..lol..Stunning stuff..

Thank you Black Syren. But...as I said...there are several reasons why I'm selling my...'horde'. I wish I could keep them all.

Member of "The Forsaken"

maybe by Christmas I might fit into them...hmmmm ..inspiration maybe?? I LOVE the RED one. I'll have to check my pocketbook. Thanks for posting them here!

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

maybe by Christmas I might fit into them...hmmmm ..inspiration maybe?? I LOVE the RED one. I'll have to check my pocketbook. Thanks for posting them here!

We're both on a 'crash' diet right now, are we RustyNell? I understand completely! Damn Easter Peeps! They're evil!

Member of "The Forsaken"

Oh I so love the rust! They are all beautiful... I wish I had the dollars to spend. I don't reenact that period, but I would wear it anyway... *sniffle*

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

Oh I so love the rust! They are all beautiful... I wish I had the dollars to spend. I don't reenact that period, but I would wear it anyway... *sniffle*

Thank you...looks like there is interest on that one, too!

Here is another posting for those who are interested.

Navy Blue Striped Bustle Dress

Member of "The Forsaken"

what is steampunk? i looked up in wekipedia and it refered to items of fantasy created in a period earlier than actually invented that could be run by steam. what do you need a dress for steampunk for? Is it an event?

Bosun Red

amazing dresses, Cheeky! they take my breath away,, and make me wish they would all fit. My caboose is too big, among other things. :)

i know you put lots of love and care into making them.. the winner is a lucky lady!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg