HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE B. !!!!!!!!

Master Sully

I hope you have a wonderful day, full of pillaging and plunder!!! :lol::lol::P

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

Annie B. Happy Birfday....I am sure there will be a hell o a party!!!!

best wishes to a member of the crewe!

Rogue's Pierre

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

If we have anything to say about it, she will!

Happy birthday, Dreamboat Annie! You are one terrific Pyarte!

Can't wait for the PARRRRRR-TY next weekend!!!! We will surely celebrate Pyrate-style!!!

ARRRRGH!

:lol:

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Aye, lass, Happy Birthday! May the wind fill yer sails and the rum fill yer tankard. Have a great one!

:lol:

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg

Annie B, the virtual cake an rum be on me.

Many more travels to ya..calm seas an full sails.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Last night's Birthday Bash for "Dreamboat Annie B." was fantastic! If you weren't there, you missed a downright madcap, unrestrained, unruly, riotous, wild good time.

:ph34r:

Kirkland (the “Land of Kirk” and yuppies) will ne’er be the same. We had the place in the palm of our hands (sometimes literally.) By the end of the night, we were best buddies with everybody in both of the pubs. I even ran into, and reconnected with, some old acquaintances of mine.

Tankards overflowed. :ph34r: Beads were strewn about the room on every person like popcorn on Xmas trees. The flashes were going off left and right, and so were the cameras. Wanton merriment, revelry and debauchery ensued.

“Wherever there’s a Pyrate, there’s a party. Where there’s a party, sooner or later, there’s a pirate.”

-Nigel

:D

We were in such demand, it was a challenge to get around to all the people! Unfortunately, I could not find the chastity belt to fit the keys I received for Xmas from the Cap'n and Spitfire - but not fer a lack o' tryin!!! :P

The entire Pyrates of the Coast band, crewe and entourage attended, along with many friends of the crewe. My very favorite beautiful tall gal (and potential recruit – get on it, Lighthouse!!!) was reunited with her beloved “Headrest” again, the original victims of the “Corset Demonstration Squad” were there, and the new recruits…well let’s just say that they are learning the ropes quickly.

Bodice shots, anybody? :P

One memorable moment was the spontaneous clearing out a particular group of “pirates” who shall remain nameless (let’s just say they don’t allow women in their ranks. Boooo!)

Now we know where Hurricane got his name – talk about “clearing the decks”!!!! :ph34r:

Being a pyrate is absolutely the most fun a person can have, legally or illegally, as the case may be. All the men want to be like the pyrates, and all the women want to be with the pyrates. And the wenches….they were the best loved of all.

Here’s a toast to my beloved crewe! :ph34r: I adore you!

Dreamboat Annie B., I hope you had a really great time, I know I did!

(P.S. I want my pictures back!) :o

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

On this your birthday, annie B., I hope to offer the best Pirate Blessing ever: May you live to spend it!

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum