I give ye hearty greeting...

Joe Pyrat

Did you ever make it out to Wyoming events or the Wind River Rendevous? Beard or no, I recognize those intense eyes of yours. I used to shoot "Jed Clampett" style with a mirror over my shoulder for fun and betting for drinks. Those were the "bad ole days" huh!?!

Bo

Welcome to ye mate! Always glad to hear of a new pyrat in the waters! puts a bottle of Pirates Choice on the bar... Here's to ye mate from the Crewe of the Sacred Heart. Look forward to meetin' ye in Bone Island! So far we ain't been able to drynk Bone Island dry, but we be a tryin'!

Thanks for the words of welcome mates. The Pub is a great place to drop anchor and an outstanding resource for anyone interested in the GAoP and how to bring it to life. I created a gallery and posted a picture of me pyrate ship in the gallery for ye so ye can see what my world looks like. It ain't big, but it is fun! :angry:

JoePyratA.gif

• The Charles Towne Few - We shall sail... The sea will be our empire.