'appy Birthday, Hawkyns......

the Royaliste

Appy Birfday ya scurvvy old goat.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Happy Birthday, mate! Have a round on me . . .

B)

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg

Happy Birthday... Hope ye get a good haul o' equipment and sundries to assist in yer re-enacting.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Aye!

Happiest O' Days to ye, Master Hawkyns!!!

Hmmm... how much powder ye gonna need ta fire yer cannons fer each year ye be?

A full broadside!!!! Aye!

B)B)B)

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Drags a table out with cake an plates on it, passes it around to everyone..

Many happy days to ya, Hawkyns, long may you wave.. B)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I thank ye all for yer good wishes!! It's just grand t'be associated wi' such a wonderful crew.

If I can ever pry me'self away from this damn keyboard, I'll be happy t' hoist one wi ye all. Between the storms in the northwest and the transatlantic disruptions, I may be bald meself by tonight! Glamorous life of a travel professional.... fehhh!!!

Hawkyns B)

B)

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

Aye, lad! Hopes ye've had a great day! And may ye have many more to come...

:ph34r:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Happy birthday, mate!

I have enjoyed the discussions with you immensely.

Here's to ya!

Cheers!

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

'appy Birthday, mate. Now you down a tankard or two on this momentous day. Not every day someone finally makes it through 21 years... Hope you have a drink on me, Nigel, Hurricane, the Goddess in the Boddess and Sloe Gin from the Pyrates of the Coast. Just make sure you send Sir Nigel the bill. Otherwise, the incriminating New Year's photo may be posted if he doesn't treat you right at the bar, eh Hawkyns...

==Spitfire

aka Keeper of "The Girls"

Rum . . .Rogues . . .and Song - Is there anything else?