Callahan Photos

Fayma Callahan

Thanks everyone. This is an education. Some more stupid questions:

What kind of bird does Crudbeard have here? What is its name? What is the name of the woman?

What is the title (and name) of this guy. (Not Harry, I know his name and title.) Was he the Admiral?

What's this guy's name? He's with Bone Island.

Who is the girl on the plank in this photo? What crew is she with (if any)?

How do I go about gettin a neato torpedo Sacred Heart head scarf?

What's the name of the guy from Pirate's Choice Rum? Is that his wife in the photos of him?

No doubt they'll be more...

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how all the best pictures of me involve me and my 100 mile stare...

It captures your essence or something.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Lawrence the Viceroy...

Crudbeard's bird, Oreo, is an African Raven

his woman is Bloody something Barbara

not sure about the walk the plank photos...only know the WINNER

and Don Brown from Pirate's Choice, not sure of his wife's name, have yet to meet her

Edited by Capt. Sterling

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

The deal with the head scarf, is they are designed by a guy from up this end of the world... His name is Nigel (De Sade?). I have one of those scarves as well (bought it from Nigel myself). Nigel is an excellent graphic artist, and fairly prolific in the RenFaire/Pirate scene in this part of the country (and perhaps others as well?).

The next fair around here is the OSU Renn-Fest, Nigel usually sets up there (or someone is carrying hsi stuff there for him)... I'll grab one for you when I am there in late April/Early May.... Is there a colour you prefer? Or if you find a quicker menas of aquiring one, please let me know.

Edited by michaelsbagley
Michael_banner.jpg

The next fair around here is the OSU Renn-Fest, Nigel usually sets up there (or someone is carrying hsi stuff there for him)... I'll grab one for you when I am there in late April/Early May.... Is there a colour you prefer? Or if you find a quicker menas of aquiring one, please let me know.

Blue! (And, just like that, we all wave as Mission's period correctness flies right out the window.) I've got to get rid of that gold, shiny damned head scarf. Uggggly!

Mission_banner5.JPG

Mission, I like the silk scaf. You are after all the Surgeon, a valued member of the crew ...even with the laudanum (or rhum) you ingest constantly. :rolleyes:

My meaning being that you would be given larger shares and therefore have the $ for the silk.

Edited by Silkie McDonough

Not the brown one, the gold/yellow one.

118DSCF5733%20PIP-1.JPG

Yahhh! :rolleyes: Ugggggly! (Ok, it's a neck scarf on this day.)

crusade3.jpg

Mission_banner5.JPG

Lawrence the Viceroy...

and Don Brown from Pirate's Choice, not sure of his wife's name, have yet to meet her

:rolleyes: Bloodthirsty Barbara

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Scarf or no scarf, he'll take the share mandated by the Ship's Articles and like it, just like everyone else.

Articles? I don't have to sign the articles. Read up on ship's surgeons, sir! :rolleyes::huh:

Mission_banner5.JPG

Wrong, he's with us. That's Dangerous... mainly named for his crappy drumming... thus the reason he went off the plank....

Who is the girl on the plank in this photo? What crew is she with (if any)?

She's also with us, that's Sheila......

What's the name of the guy from Pirate's Choice Rum? Is that his wife in the photos of him?

That's Don Brown... and darn... I'm not sure if she is.....

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

I wish I looked like River Phoenix. (Either as he did, or, in some weird way, as he does now.) I should be so thin...

My scarf just reminded me of Indy's BSA togs. And the hat isn't that far off either. This would be fine if I were portraying a Boy Scout, but not it's so fine when you're portraying an abducted pirate crew member.

Coulda been worse, Mission. You could've been stuck with a scarf in your least favorite color (which is?). :rolleyes:

Er...I like all colors. (If I tell you, Stynky will probably dye all my clothing in that color at PiP next year. (Paranoid much?))

My favorite color is blue. And also reddish-purple, as found in the 64 Crayon Crayolaâ„¢ box.

Mission_banner5.JPG

Lawrence the Viceroy...

:rolleyes: Bloodthirsty Barbara

Yeah, yeah, tis a woman's name, ye'd think I would have it memorized by now...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Scarf or no scarf, he'll take the share mandated by the Ship's Articles and like it, just like everyone else.

Articles? I don't have to sign the articles. Read up on ship's surgeons, sir! :rolleyes::huh:

Aye just put a pistol to his head and tell him to get to work! Bloody so called doctors

Crewe of the Archangel

I wish I looked like River Phoenix. (Either as he did, or, in some weird way, as he does now.) I should be so thin...

Real thin....isn't he dead?

Crewe of the Archangel

Yes, Very Dead. Died from Accute Multiple Drug Intoxication. He collapsed outside the Viper Room club in Los Angeles (co-owned by Johnny Depp). River was in LA, working on a film called, Dark Blood, for Fine Line Features. While in LA, he usually stayed at the St. James's Club and Hotel, on Sunset. The destination for the evening of October 30th 1993, was The Viper Room, a club owned by Johnny Depp, at 8852 Sunset Boulevard.

Very Ironical, don't you think...death by association ...Pyrate, I mean...

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

THE BABOON!! ROFL! I forgot about the baboon.

**SMACK**

Crewe of the Archangel

Oh, this one absolutely rocks:

118DSCF8614%20PIP-1.JPG

A good one of Fiddler Mark:

118DSCF8657%20PIP-1.JPG

Another lovely one of Mary:

118DSCF8715%20PIP-1.JPG

Josh and Anna doing the Patented Micheal Bagley 100 Mile stare:

118DSCF8732%20PIP-1.JPG

Nice:

E006DSC_1503%20PIP-1.JPG

Mission_banner5.JPG

It would be sort of cool to be among the walking undead. I mean, you wouldn't be invited to (most) parties, but...

Mission_banner5.JPG

Thanks everyone. This is an education. Some more stupid questions:

What kind of bird does Crudbeard have here? What is its name? What is the name of the woman?

What is the title (and name) of this guy. (Not Harry, I know his name and title.) Was he the Admiral? Viceroy Lawrence

Who is the girl on the plank in this photo? What crew is she with (if any)? That's Shelia!! Pyrates of the Coast with Hurricane and Diosa

How do I go about gettin a neato torpedo Sacred Heart head scarf? Ask reeel nice, and we can help ye get one... They are the "Nigel", who is an affiliate of our crewe- Nigel Sade. He is also assisting in the creation of our own skully that will be worn next PiP.

What's the name of the guy from Pirate's Choice Rum? Is that his wife in the photos of him? Don Brown is the Owner of Pirates Choice, and yes that was his wife with him at the Shipwreck Ball and in the photo of them with the Pirates Choice Banner.

No doubt they'll be more...

Hope this helps, I believe that the other questions were answered.