Merry Christmas From Spike

Spike

.....then we proof the girl and take a few Valentine photos hehehe.

Captain Spike

if you and "NOT M.A.d'Dogge" are takin any nekid art photos of yur new ..."gun"....no thank you!!!.... B)

I can vouch that Nigel is NOT a mad dog! And of COURSE our cannon will be nekid. Do you dress yours in funny costumes lad? Oi always with yer mind in the gutter, right where ye may find the Bone Island Buccaneers.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry dogge, spike is obviously more popular than not nigel. even though not nigel won an award he still could not figure out how to work the lock to get back in. hey spike, looking forward to seeing you in our waters again in june and grace says hi

Aye a hearty Huzzah to you and Grace. Thanks for the note of confidence. Poor Not Nigel is still sufferin from the indignation of being an unknown on Bone Island. Ye would think after hangin his own Captain people would KNOW that he was Not Nigel. Not so. I agree with Sterling, perhaps the Not Nigel Knot and Lock picking cometition? Cannot wait to see ye in Hampton Dutch!

Now unknown, I would hardly say that! After all my marine captain attends PiP once and then the next year he shows and three other people have changed their name to Maddogge... nah, I would hardly say unknown.... now as to the Bonies not knowing who he is, they just don't want to be admitting that there is one that can beat the pants off of their own captain... well tis a whole other story that... actually we call your Nigel... Not Maddogge.

Edited by Capt. Sterling

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Cappy....didn't I see a trophy on your shelf?....seems to me that Dogg makes a fine fish but not much for a pirate B);)

Sterling......... ;) that master at arms of yours would loose his head if it weren't attached ;) and a bottle of absinthe and his stockings and....well....

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

But Nell m'dear, Maddogge be no pirate! Never was! He is a mercenary, an ex cavalry officer let go after the wars... with a few, shall we say, indiscretions, so in order to save his hide, I took him on as captain of my marines. And even though he be one hell of a fighter, he is still only a landsman... as to loosing his head and clothing,... ye don't know De' Dogge very well now do ye?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Ohh....I forgot....I guess I was thinking about that Not Nigel bloke I...I thought he hung his captain and went pirate ...I know hours later he was telling tales of lost combinations, torn stockings, broken onion bottles.... the man was a bloody mess. Sorry Captain Sterling...he looked a whole lot like that Not MadDogge fella

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Now unknown, I would hardly say that! After all my marine captain attends PiP once and then the next year he shows and three other people have changed their name to Maddogge... nah, I would hardly say unknown.... now as to the Bonies not knowing who he is, they just don't want to be admitting that there is one that can beat the pants off of their own captain... well tis a whole other story that... actually we call your Nigel... Not Maddogge.

Well he is known fer quite a few things, I give ye that Captain Sterling. Foggy memories, torn breeches, lost trophies, and the like. And that be a difficult reputation to ignore. And only a Not Nigel would do that, never a Nigel. And I never lost me pants in that foul water, just me hat, coat and me son's head. What can I say about more than one Mad Dogge in Key West? Well we do have a reputation for having all sorts of wildlife roaming the streets. A few more rabid dogs will hardly be noticed in a cursed town like Bone Island. Don't take it personal like Captain, but he did hang YOU to join the Bones. I was safe and sound at the OTHER end of the rope. I am glad he be Not Nigel, but I worry about me own neck this year. Cheers to ye and tell Mad Dogge I think his trophy just crossed the Seven Mile Bridge headed north ................. Wheres Bones?

i had a trophy??...oh yeah.....sorry...i'fn i cants eat it...nor drynks it...nor shoots its....nor stab it wit me sword(either of em)....i tends to fergits it.... B)

and easy callin me a landsman....nor a seaman donts quite fits either.......no place fer the likes of me....the land kicks me off....and the sea just throws me back...... ;)

so's i just stays where i'm at....a real "Son of a Beach"

;)

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

I apologize for the lateness of this greeting. Captain Spike…welcome back to the Pub. We all here missed you and hope that life is better and brighter for you.

Looking forward to seeing you again at Blackbeard’s this June. All the best!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

i had a trophy??...oh yeah.....sorry...i'fn i cants eat it...nor drynks it...nor shoots its....nor stab it wit me sword(either of em)....i tends to fergits it.... B)

and easy callin me a landsman....nor a seaman donts quite fits either.......no place fer the likes of me....the land kicks me off....and the sea just throws me back...... ;)

so's i just stays where i'm at....a real "Son of a Beach"

;)

I prefer the "Damned Beach Boys" if I had me druthers. As fer as I can tell, Ye evil bastards have no Mum. But ye will always be welcome at the table of the Bone Island Buccaneers, whether a marine or a sailor........... Hangin Sterling has to account fer sumthin..............Ye Son of a Beach

I apologize for the lateness of this greeting. Captain Spike…welcome back to the Pub. We all here missed you and hope that life is better and brighter for you.

Looking forward to seeing you again at Blackbeard’s this June. All the best!

Well thank ye kindly me lass. It will be a pleasure to see ye at Hampton among all those fine colonials. We be gettin sick of the Spanish and mutineers huntin for us on Bone Island and a fine trip to the Land of Viriginia will be a nice respite. At least, until we catch a glimpse of Woodes Rogers or Benjamin Hornigold. We be itchin for a fight. Thanks for the well wishes and Fair Winds to ye.

Hey Spike!

Been out of the Pub for a few days an' who shows up? Hope alls well wit' ye! Say 'ello to the rest o' the Boner ....er ....Boney's fer me!

Lookin' forward to seein' ya'll in June as well.

By the by there's a ghastly ....er ....ghostly lookin' fella in some "new" photos from the Island that oughta have you Cap'n Spike a' spinnin' in yer watery grave! Check 'em out.

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

well there is no fence to be jumpin over at hampton so i guess not nigel will not be challenged unlike nigel who does not need to jump fences because he seemed to be allowed in. now as far as this mad d'ogge thing you can have that- virginia and carolina have something much better known as a stray dog, not to be confused with the scurvy dog which is the old A frame tent I end up in when I get kicked out of the tempurpedic 9000 lodge.

Captain Spike ...hmmm ...have you another name than Spike? ...surely you do. I know of a Captain John Sterling, Captain Jamws Warren, Captain William Brand, Captain Duncan McGuyver, Captain Edward Teach, etc. Captain Spike Wotehver?

So very happy to see you no matter your lack of name. Can't wait to see you, Nigel, Nell, Chrispy etc. at Hampton! Please be sure to visit "The Sealkies Hide" when at Hampton.

His middle name is Nice. But don't remind him, he is very touchy about it..... in a nice way LOL.

The name on his calling card is, Captain Bloody Spike Pierce.

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

Captain Bloody Nice Spike Pierce... ROTDLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crewe of the Archangel

well there is no fence to be jumpin over at hampton so i guess not nigel will not be challenged unlike nigel who does not need to jump fences because he seemed to be allowed in. now as far as this mad d'ogge thing you can have that- virginia and carolina have something much better known as a stray dog, not to be confused with the scurvy dog which is the old A frame tent I end up in when I get kicked out of the tempurpedic 9000 lodge.

Well unfortunately odds are that THE No. 1 Dogge will not be needing to worry about fences, or the lack there of, at Hampton. Not with a new baby to contend with.

Crewe of the Archangel

Captain Bloody Nice Spike Pierce... ROTDLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OI, I just hates that. Nothin Bloody NICE at all. Twas it not enough to cut me own newborn son's head off at Walk the Plank to prove it? Next ye will be sayin I likes kittens or some such rumor. Aye, I might have to shoot a marine or three. I mean Bloody is NICE, but that don't mean Bloody Nice Pierce at all.

Hey Spike!

Been out of the Pub for a few days an' who shows up? Hope alls well wit' ye! Say 'ello to the rest o' the Boner ....er ....Boney's fer me!

Lookin' forward to seein' ya'll in June as well.

By the by there's a ghastly ....er ....ghostly lookin' fella in some "new" photos from the Island that oughta have you Cap'n Spike a' spinnin' in yer watery grave! Check 'em out.

Ahoy Jim. I believe that this Cappy has some more offspring he ain't aware of after seeing those pics in Feb. The Bone Island Buccaneers send their regards and a big Huzzah to ye. Now where be the link to these "new" photos? These apparitions seem to be followin me lately. I will keep me eye out for ye at in June and hope to spend some fun time at the Festival.

awwwweeee does that mean Not Nigel isn't coming either???

And they wonder why we call Not Nigel an unknown. Our Nigel will be at Blackbeard ............... AGAIN! Probably a'rowin the Endeavor. And I bet he won't get locked out either hehehe. And Nigel always seems to bring a FULL bottle, Aye Nell!. Oi the tough "marine", the ole Son of a Beach and gotta be changin diapers instead of right pillaging and plunderin the colonies. What was NOT Nigel's excuse LAST year?

And they wonder why we call Not Nigel an unknown. Our Nigel will be at Blackbeard ............... AGAIN! Probably a'rowin the Endeavor. And I bet he won't get locked out either hehehe. And Nigel always seems to bring a FULL bottle, Aye Nell!. Oi the tough "marine", the ole Son of a Beach and gotta be changin diapers instead of right pillaging and plunderin the colonies. What was NOT Nigel's excuse LAST year?

Oi Captain Nice,

Family first, tis our crewe's motto and always will be. And I do hope Not Maddogge won't get himself locked out as that would be a sorry sight indeed considering there is no fence... and come to think of it, I have never seen Not Maddogge with a bottle of any kind in his hand.

Edited by Capt. Sterling

Crewe of the Archangel

Oi Captain Nice,

Family first, tis our crewe's motto and always will be. And I do hope Not Maddogge won't get himself locked out as that would be a sorry sight indeed considering there is no fence... and come to think of it, I have never seen Not Maddogge with a bottle of any kind in his hand.

Oi, Family first and than ye have the nerve to call me Bloody Nice? I heard the stories about how ye treat yer family, and ye know how I treats mine. I still have the wee lad's head to look at fer the fondest of memories. Well, Not Madogge sure had many bottles of that fine Pirate's Choice Rum the last time we were about in Hampton. Two hands full if I can recall the docks through that besotted haze. Oi right, you never did make it to the great Penthouse Raid of 08. Ask that bonnie lass Mary Diamond about the Penthouse accomadations and flowing rivers of Rhum. Ye best keep that one good eye more on yer crewe thanon Bloody Nice. A Captain could get hung not watchin out. And if anyone could get locked out of a fence-less festival, it would be NOT Nigel.