Merry Christmas From Spike

Spike

To All,

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanza, Good Yule and even Happy Festivus. I am sure I left a couple out. I just wanted to send a note of Good Cheer to all my Pyrat family from around the world. I Love you all and thank you so much for your friendship and comraderie. Also, I wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be out of touch for a bit. There are some serious personal problems that I have to deal with and will be unable to stay in touch. So heartfelt thanks, love and good wishes for a Happy New Year.

Captain Spike

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Spike. Much love and good thoughts that your personal issues will be dealt with quickly and with as little pain as possible. With love and big hugs to you darlin'.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Cappy you know we love you very much!!! and if there is ANYTHING you need please call!

would call but we know how busy you are right now, just know we think of you all often and send our love.

Nell and Chrispy

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

And a very merry Christmas to ye and yers as well! Woo Hoo got a real good Christmas present, traded the snotties for a brace of 18th century pistols.... I hope to use them on ye next year Spike, my old chum...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Best o' the holiday season to ye as well. I trust ye'll get yer problems all sorted out and be back to pyratin' soon enough. We're all pullin' for ye.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

A happy belated Christmas to you Spike. I wish you hope and blessings of good fortune in this the New Year. I pray that all your woes are a thing of the past, (2008 to be exact) and that you are starting off the new year with happiness and good health.

We all hope that you are well, Spike.

God Speed.

Cheeky

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

• 3 months later...

Hello All,

Thanks so much for your support, wishes, prayers and help during the trying times I have just been through. Your support has been a lifeline and it is my Pyrat Family has helped me through this. I am honored to know such fine people. It is great to be back and back on the Pyracy Pub. I have returned to KW full time a few weeks ago and it is so great to be home in Bone Island again. So, I will get to those emails and comments and be in touch with all my Pyrat Family. Thank you all.

Captain Spike

Welcome back to the fold, Spike. Looking forward to seeing you again and hopefully spending more time talking with you. Take care and as you know your "family" is always there for you.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Clear skies and smooth seas to ye Cap'n. And congrats on the newest addition to the arsenal! (hey everybody Captain Spike got a new cannon) "but don't tell anyone".

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

Clear skies and smooth seas to ye Cap'n. And congrats on the newest addition to the arsenal! (hey everybody Captain Spike got a new cannon) "but don't tell anyone".

Why thank ye kindly Cannibal Chrispy. She is more of a Gunnade than a true cannon. A real Viceroy Lawrence special. As soon as we proof it and get a stamp, I will place some pics on our MySpace. And in keeping with our "V" theme, her name is "Valentine". Iron Nigel got to name this one. So we have Vengeance and Valentine added to the armory. Hope to see ye soon, had a great time on yer birthday.

Welcome back to the fold, Spike. Looking forward to seeing you again and hopefully spending more time talking with you. Take care and as you know your "family" is always there for you.

Animal

Animal. thank ye very much. Tis an honor to receive yer kind thoughts and it warms me black heart to feel it from this great Pyrat Family. Cannot wait to see ye again and play some more in the Fort. Yer wishes are greatly appreciated, thanks!

Spike

Capn' Spike who?... :(

At least ye used the right moniker. Captain Spike, the one that will be breathin down yer neck at that Walk the Plank.

Congrats on the new Dogge!!! Best wishes to you and the new Mums. Oi, just what the world needs, another Dogge ................ Huzzah!

Glad to see yer marooning has come to an end lad ...well, no time for dawdling get back to work lad..... get those pics taken and posted without delay

glad to have you back aboard lad :(

Thank ye kindly Mate. Tis good to be back. And thanks for great note of encouragement on the Blog. Got a big battle with Conch Republic Days this week, then we proof the girl and take a few Valentine photos hehehe. Fair winds and Full Holds to ye!

Captain Spike

sorry dogge, spike is obviously more popular than not nigel. even though not nigel won an award he still could not figure out how to work the lock to get back in. hey spike, looking forward to seeing you in our waters again in june and grace says hi

Hmmm perhaps next PiP, the games should include combinations memorization, how to pick the lock, and fence climbing....??

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/