Bienvenue!

Silken Jack

:::Slips back in;::: I heard Bastian is buyin' a round... Aye, Bastian, I'll have a good sized drink. Ye pick th' spirit, mate.

:::looks around::: Hath th' silken one returned yet?

You have heard correctly, my dear, but the libation you wish for is up to yourself. If I were to misjudge and order you something that you would prefer not....Best if you make the choice. And the gentleman in question has not reapeared. C'est la vie...

It is time to pause, even so early, for this account is not intended to be about my life...but is, as I have said, about my life's secrets. Secrecy is intrinsic to my work. ~ Christopher Priest

“Five and Twenty Ponies, Trotting thru’ the Dark.

Brandy for the Parson, 'Baccy for the Clerk. Laces for a Lady, Letters for a Spy.Watch the wall my darling; While the Gentlemen go by.”~Rudyard Kipling

ClaudeDuval.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I am desolated.

Such numbers of replies to my small appearance! I am most honored by the attention!

I regret I was distracted a bit by the needs of.. well.. another life, but now I can give a fuller attention.

I am happy to report that I have been undertaking a serious study of naval tactics, as well as new gaming opportunities; I think I have Dix Mille and Passe-Dix mastered, and am eager to try my luck with the dice in other tests of luck and skill. I already have obtained two fine knives with my dice, and hope to add a few more things to my portmanteau in this manner.

Now if I can just find someone willing to wager a cutlass for a fusil....!

:::Slips back in;::: I heard Bastian is buyin' a round... Aye, Bastian, I'll have a good sized drink. Ye pick th' spirit, mate.

:::looks around::: Hath th' silken one returned yet?

You have heard correctly, my dear, but the libation you wish for is up to yourself. If I were to misjudge and order you something that you would prefer not....Best if you make the choice. And the gentleman in question has not reapeared. C'est la vie...

Hehehehe, I'll drink anything alcoholic, granted I not be fond of a few spirits. Ahhh, how's 'bout an Irish Cream. :ph34r:

Ahhh, Jack! There ye be. Aye, t'was worried we spooked ye to th' point ye ran off. Glad t' see ye survived what other matters needed t' be attended to. :ph34r:

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

"Aaaaah d'silken one." Silkie then leans to Mister Roberts, "Musta been in d'privy." The two share a snicker then continues loud enough for those in the room to hear. "Mester Jack, wot brings ya t'dis place? ...n'nil claim yer ship er yer crew." Silkie winks at the man ...as best she can for she does not wink well. :ph34r:

Edited by Silkie McDonough

Not at all, milady! I confess to having slipped out to travel a little, and did not have regular access to an Infernal Machine during that time; but I Have Returned!

Tis good t' have ye back with us, dear sir. ;) An' shall enjoy yo'r company whenevery ye be given th' chance t' drop by.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!