Washington Wenches

Pirate Lego

Awww, lass. You don't hafta sleep with a pyrate to be a wench! Surely a certain amount of moral flexibility is called for for the title, but perchance you have a taste for good rum and good company? I suppose a more apt description could be "a lady with no hoidy toidy high class title, but plenty of class?"

As fer sleepin' with pyrates, it's me favorite pastime... heheheh :ph34r:

"You have a woman's skin, m'lord! I'll wager that hides never been rubbed with salt and flayed off to make stockin's for a pirates best cabin boy!"

B) Throw me a line, mates. I dunno how this shakes out. Leave anchorage, make sail, sail all day,nite hit yer rack(bunk if'n ye are lucky) Crew's cuttin' Z's. At this point, ye be sleepin' with pyrates. Does ye all really mean makin' luv ta pyrates, or is the saltwater finally causin' electrolysis in me noggin? B)

Kind Sir,

Thank you so very kindly for the link. I love your website. I will get in contact with you as I learn to navigate these waters and get the courage to come forward. Thank you for your warmth and welcome. Best wishes.

Keep the wind at your back and tankard full

Take all and give nothing back.

I guess I really am a wench at the moment, all dressed in my Ren Faire costume (needed to make sure it worked a'fore the faire!) Okay, I guess I am a wench...:)

I play with swords too! They're fun! Tasia--what sort of swords do you usually use? I'm learning rapier myself, and I'd like to learn some others. And I have a cutlass.