Top 10 Signs You've Been to PiP

Mission

OK, now that was indeed a laugh out loud. Now to get the Pinot Grigio out of my sinuses.

*ow...ow...ow...*

Thank the god of your choice I wasn't drinking rhum...that would have really hurt...

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

staying up at night without 100 other pirates just doesnt seem right
And when you realize that the safest place to be is surrounded by alla those Pyrates......... kinda weird... but true......

Yes - Even for Key West - it's a weird sensation feeling and knowing that the safest place to be in the whole frick'n world, was that tiny spot of remote beach, surrounded by a bunch of thugish lunatics with guns, knives and swords that have some bizarre pyrate dress-up fetish. . . I still don't fully comprehend it.

I can attest to this firsthand. When a group of us went to the parade on Saturday evening, willie pulled me aside and checked to make sure my purse (pyrate pouch) was secured and hidden from pickpockets. It was nice of him to ask me, even though my guard was up already. ;-)

Mission - If the wooden mug you mentioned having (a few posts up) looks anything like a miniature version of a barrel with a handle on it, it's likely willie wobble's. He confirmed he's the owner of a few of those.

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

OK, now that was indeed a laugh out loud. Now to get the Pinot Grigio out of my sinuses.

*ow...ow...ow...*

Thank the god of your choice I wasn't drinking rhum...that would have really hurt...

I did that very thing at PiP. Trust me...I wasn't laughing after that. Felt like I had smoke 'n fire coming out of my nose. :blink:

The wooden mug I have has a funky, swoopy handle. I don't have a camera or I'd snap it for ya. It kinda' turns in toward the mug in the middle. I wouldn't say it was very period-ey. It's a rich, deep mahogany colour.

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Aye, my sinuses were clear (Mrs Animal?). I could smell the port-o-john's from hundreds of yards away. :rolleyes:

Mission - I'd bet the mug you have isn't what I'm thinking of then. How much stuff did people leave behind?! Seems Stynky and a few others have enough to fill an ordinary or tavern.