Top 10 Signs You've Been to PiP

Mission

...And I think everyone is finding Pirate's Choice in their bags. Was Don running around in the early morning light filling all our stockings? I found a bottle of Key Lime where my shoes were supposed to be.
I didn't get any ...the ones he brought to the Hide disappeared. ;)

hehe

That stuff evaporated...all I found at the Hide were empty bottles.

Speaking of Don, what happened to him on Sunday night? He was supposed to stay in the Oar House II but dissappeared around 2 or 2:30.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look across the room and giggle at seeing some of the things I stole.

Someone call the men in the white coats! Stynky's sitting there in the dark giggling to himself again!

Oh, I forgot to mention...I found my mug. I had packed it in my surgical stuff before you showed up. So who's dented mug do you have? And whose wooden mug do I now have?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I look across the room and giggle at seeing some of the things I stole.

Someone call the men in the white coats! Stynky's sitting there in the dark giggling to himself again!...

Actually he's giggling at himself...much worse.

3ff66f1f.jpg

after a first PIP..

10. You didn't find it odd to be asked "do you have an actual home" ( yes i was asked this)

9. you wish that the sun would rise in the morning with waves instead of snow

8. you turn off all the lights in the house and light candle laterns instead

7. you are still trying to figure out where the pieces of coral are.....

6. you really miss calling out how are ye mate...or luv whiche'er ye use

5. coffee is just not right out a modern pot in cermaic mugs ( where is the pewter and the wee bit o sand?????)

4. staying up at night without 100 other pirates just doesnt seem right

3. ye ha'e a hankering for the smell of campfires and food cooked over one

2. ye miss the snoring of the camp early in the morn after most have just gotten to sleep after pyrating all night

1. 5 ye have already signed the articles for next year and are making more kit

and 1. ye think back on all the folks ye have met and wish you could buy that island with afort and do this all the time to be closer together

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

and 1. ye think back on all the folks ye have met and wish you could buy that island with afort and do this all the time to be closer together

Damn Woman well said indeed!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

You're eating cheese when you think, 'This would be so much tastier if I were shackled to a tree'.

sniggering and plotting and sniggering some more

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

5. You spend the rest of the year trying to figure out how to clone yourself so next year you can sleep and still not miss anything.

Oh Nell...I must tell you that the 'twin faction' of the Archangel crewe has done this...Sadly, it does not help. You find your so called 'other' wanting to stay up and join in on the fun...Sigh. But it is well worth it though!

Edited by Cheeky Actress

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

5. You spend the rest of the year trying to figure out how to clone yourself so next year you can sleep and still not miss anything.

Oh Nell...I must tell you that the 'twin faction' of the Archangel crewe has done this...Sadly, it does not help. You find your so called 'other' wanting to stay up and join in on the fun...Sigh. But it is well worth it though!

True enough, but you get twice as many pictures of yourself that way, with twice as many handsome pyrates...

3ff66f1f.jpg

staying up at night without 100 other pirates just doesnt seem right

And when you realize that the safest place to be is surrounded by alla those Pyrates......... kinda weird... but true......

Hey....what would we do if we had a thief in camp?

Would we call the police, or would they want to call to police to save them....

Deleana was camping kinda off the beaten path from where we were.... she moved over to our camps, much safer... (thanks Jim.)...

We are "scary" enough by ourselves, and if anyone messed with any of us we can be very scary...

Hey.. the Hue and cry of "FIRE"... got alla the camps to take care of the slight problem.....(Willy Wobble has a fun story to tell, but nothing really burned too much...)

I think we have "Camp Security" figured out..... For a buncha dirty nasty icky Pyrates.... we do a good job of taking care of each other.....

True enough, but you get twice as many pictures of yourself that way, with twice as many handsome pyrates...

And with Captain Jim, too! <_<

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

And with Captain Jim, too! <_<

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

And when you realize that the safest place to be is surrounded by alla those Pyrates......... kinda weird... but true......

Hey....what would we do if we had a thief in camp?

We would follow the insane giggling to Stynky's place and just take back all the items he stole...

Crewe of the Archangel

We would follow the insane giggling to Stynky's place and just take back all the items he stole...

You can't! He's sending it all to me! (Anyone missing a wooden brown mug should report to the Surgeon's dark, dank surgery on the bottom deck of the Mercury.) He called me last night at 12:30am (at Mary's behest! Do you people not have jobs?) to tell me he was going to send me the pewter one too, despite the fact that I already explained (three times!) that I had found mine in my stuff!

Mission_banner5.JPG

You can't! He's sending it all to me! (Anyone missing a wooden brown mug should report to the Surgeon's dark, dank surgery on the bottom deck of the Mercury.) He called me last night at 12:30am (at Mary's behest! Do you people not have jobs?) to tell me he was going to send me the pewter one too, despite the fact that I already explained (three times!) that I had found mine in my stuff!

I am So sorry about that! Not that I truly had that much to do with it ~

("Quick! Call Mission! I've lost my hearing!" via Bilgemunky Chat. Leading to "His phone is ringing. Did you hear that?")

Well... OK, maybe a little. <_< But you said you were bored at work anyhow, right? And besides, No, I don't have a job! Not that I can sleep at night anyhoo.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

A joke is practically an order in Stynky's warped mind. What scares me is now he knows he can wake me up in the middle of the night...I may have to move my phone.

Mission_banner5.JPG

Mission - Any chance you can snap a quick photo of the wooden mug to refresh the memory? I recall a few folks having wood drinking implements rather than pewter.

Edited by Cpt Sophia M Eisley

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

1. 5 ye have already signed the articles for next year and are making more kit

After I put Mission's real tankard in the mail - I'm sewing the lining into my new waistcoat. . . well actually I've got to finish the pockets first.

Oh and I'm also looking for a Cobbler to re-soul my lachets.

Yes - Even for Key West - it's a weird sensation feeling and knowing that the safest place to be in the whole frick'n world, was that tiny spot of remote beach, surrounded by a bunch of thugish lunatics with guns, knives and swords that have some bizarre pyrate dress-up fetish. . . I still don't fully comprehend it.

After I put Mission's real tankard in the mail - I'm sewing the lining into my new waistcoat. . . well actually I've got to finish the pockets first.

You were in the really special classes at school, weren't you? It's NOT MY MUG!!

I notice you only set my post count back so that it's right up against the limit again. :D (I'll be happy to switch User IDs again if you like.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

ROTDLMBAOWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crewe of the Archangel