Mutant PiPmas Ornaments

Mission

my thought was a Sterling silver noose.

Ah they make those....

Edited by Capt. Sterling

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if these need to be auctioned. My thought was we just sell them at set prices and the money goes to charity. We can make as many as we have the time or inclination to make. When they are gone they are gone. Price them according to time and materials. The person who made it could price it accordingly.We can make slight price adjustments if need be once we have them all together.

I think these might do best on a vendor type table... would be fun to collect all the different ones

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Diosa, where do you get the skull beads you use in your jewelry? I'd like to use them in my ornaments.

Lilly, I have a bunch of little skull beads. They're about 3/8" high and the hole in them accepts a piece of thread. I bought a bag of 100 or more of them for my ceiling fan pulls in my Living Room:

Livingroom_Finished_Fan_Side_Small.jpg

I have a at least 30 or 40 of them left. If you can use them on whatever project you're considering, I'll be more than happy to just send you as many as you'd like. PM me you address if you're interested.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Ummm...does bucky have his skeletal right hand on his, ummm...well, look for yourself.

He's just trying to pull his pants up. He's embarrassed.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Maybe it's his final act of defiance before being hung out to dry. He's flouting the Crown. Er, so to speak...

Mission_banner5.JPG

not going to auction me off... well thats good. of course i could probably fetch a fair shilling or two wearing my skull and cross bone diamond studded thong. was really thinking of entering the hot a$$ pirate contest wearing it.

not going to auction me off... well thats good. of course i could probably fetch a fair shilling or two wearing my skull and cross bone diamond studded thong. was really thinking of entering the hot a$$ pirate contest wearing it.

I think a bunch of us would pay to see that...but be careful, we would take all sorts of incriminating pictures :) I suppose the auction price would likely be based on the diamonds though... are they real or zirconia :)

Edited by Goddess in the Bodice

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

...is that you get back all full of memories and bonhomie toward your fellow Pub members and you just don't give damn all for trite things like Christmas and the day to day routines of life. I remember looking at Christmas and shopping and all that stuff last year and thinking how wan it seemed by comparison. Even as the colors fade and wash out of the cherished PiP memories, I still find myself looking at life as it as and thinking,

"Reality just doesn't compare."

It won't do."

Ya' know? Curiously, PiP is the only event where this sort of ennui sets in for me. The other events are fun and everything, but somehow they're stuffy and too formal in comparison.

Aye Mission, well met. I think we just discovered a truly unique re-enactors holiday. Complete with feasts, gifts, copious mead and rum, heart stopping cannon and battles. The only think missin be the ornaments (unless you count the weapons in Deadye's Den.) I think Diosa hit on a great idea, PIPMas balls for the year and for charity!

I must agree with ye. After the bilge rats are grown, the shine kinda wore off the ole Xmas holiday. And bein at the end of the earth here in Cayo Hueso, Thanksgiving means travel and conversations I never wish to have again with relatives that won't remember it. I think Mary Diamond said it best, "we all GET IT and are together in one place." The "IT" is a great feeling. Unable to be bought at a store, wrapped in a chest, or opened up at any other time than PIP. I want all year for it and we really do count the MINUTES until it all begins again. Hope to catch up with each of you great friends at festivals down the road. Mary, we are already plotting the next raid on the Penthouse room at Blackbeard's Festival.

I think a bunch of us would pay to see that...but be careful, we would take all sorts of incriminating pictures :) I suppose the auction price would likely be based on the diamonds though... are they real or zirconia :)

Sorry but I truly think more of us would pay NOT to see that...ack! I have to go sterilize my backstaff... Dutch touched it...

Edited by Capt. Sterling

Crewe of the Archangel

Sorry but I truly think more of us would pay NOT to see that...ack! I have to go sterilize my backstaff... Dutch touched it...

I think the mental picture just gave me an aneurysm ......... OUCH.

so how bout this for the ornaments. a chinese ornament exchange. we swap em out, take em home to decorate our trees to remind us of the extended family and return them the following year for another one with new memories to add to the pile.

Oi swap em out...trying to raise money fer charity here... everyone's paying something...

Crewe of the Archangel

not going to auction me off... well thats good. of course i could probably fetch a fair shilling or two wearing my skull and cross bone diamond studded thong. was really thinking of entering the hot a$ pirate contest wearing it.

Great. Now I have to wash my brain with bleach.