PiP GhostTour Pics

theM.A.dDogge

now the chapel shot....i can verify no one was smoking then....noone round but me and the girl in photo....and away from camara....etcetc.....

light trail 1....definately from jessis camara...just used as an example how lights play tricks...bein on the wrong side of pole...when she walked on the other....kinda cool i thought.

the other white light trail....that one stumped me on what reflected....she was moving...which could cause the trail efect...but i have other photos from that night with no reflections on her backside...not that i was takin pics of her backside an all....oh nevermind... :lol:

the kepi...still think it may be matrixin....but i am reluctant to"ENHANCE' any of the pics....then discredit by helping to see whats there/or not....but i will see if i can blow up the image and possibly lighntenit up a bit....though when it was still on mycamara screen...it did make for an interesting story to tell on the plane. :lol:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't there for the chapel shot, but I would have to say that someone was smoking. I know Jessi was. That's whats in Jessi's two outside shots before ye went a'huntin'. Light trail on wrong side of pole: Long shots taken with a flash sometimes don't close down the camera shutter resulting in light trails from any independent light source such as cameras, lighters, candles or light reflected from another source. This is especially true if the camera's auto exposure "eye" is focused on a particularly dark or distant area of the shot. That last one is what gave Jessi that white "tail" as something on her garb reflected the light coming in the door.

Still don't see the soldier with the kepi...

Again, no one wants to see something more than I do but I will only accept, for myself, something that shows itself in an unambiguous fashion. One example: An orb that casts a sharp shadow behind it or is on the opposite side of a solid object.

Ok well... I wanna think they're ghosts.... pppppthhthth :lol:

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Ok well... I wanna think they're ghosts.... pppppthhthth :rolleyes:

I have no problem with that. I only speak for myself and what I see. And I shall keep looking, too.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...