theM.A.dDogge

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William...you have no BODY!!! And two orbs by your head! Talk about a manifestation..and solid too!

Ghost Pic

Amazing Nell..it looks to be at least three or more images in this picture!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

this was a picture Braze took in the pub a few years ago.

So THIS is how ye got to be a Ship's Master Aye?

Here be the link Nell

Ghosts of Ole Zach Photo by Braze

Spike ya Swabbie LOL --- I was having trouble with the blasted thing... had to show me up by posting it right didn't ya?? I don't know how to delete them either :lol: so I'll take the credits - first to Scourge of the Seas wins - LOL -bet ya can't catch me -- LOL --GO!

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

DSCN4428-1.jpg

While the image above may not be particularly spooky in and of itself, it is essential to the grim tale I am about to share. Okay, so it's not all that grim, but at 3:00 in the morning with a rum-soaked head, it was enough to make me want to hide under Lilly's cot and squeal.

I call it..."Who the Hell is Wendell?!!"

What an extrodinary tale, Brig. Strange things have been known to happen...specially to the 'dominate' twin. I am surprised that I didn't hear this tale sooner. Would have loved to have heard it first hand.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

What an extrodinary tale, Brig. Strange things have been known to happen...specially to the 'dominate' twin. I am surprised that I didn't hear this tale sooner. Would have loved to have heard it first hand.

You were already abed, or I'm sure you would have been among the first of my victims, m'dear. :P And yes...twins are spooky. You would know, muahahaha.

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

Though I didn’t have a ‘personal encounter’ with a sprit. I did have a few odd situations happen to me while at the Fort all three days.

It seemed that every time I tried to take a photo IN the fort’s pub and interior, I found that my batteries in my camera failed. I must have gone through eight sets of them that weekend. I was constantly changing them out.

Well, apparently when I got home. All those supposedly ‘dead’ batteries worked. Every last one! I didn’t have a dead one in the bunch! Odd…very odd.

Also, I did notice that reading through this thread it was very apparent that these ‘ghosts’ seem to enjoy having women around. Kate, Brig, and Diosa (and I am sure that are more that I do not know of) all had their share of encounters. Kate seemed to have been followed by mists and orbs, Brig had Wendell visit, and Diosa was physically touched.

I’m just glad that I didn’t go on the second night’s ghost tour…I would be freaking out…and That isn’t a pretty sight.

Member of "The Forsaken"

You were already abed, or I'm sure you would have been among the first of my victims, m'dear. :P And yes...twins are spooky. You would know, muahahaha.

Yes, just ask Captain Sterling about dealing with me and me twin sister during our Halloween ventures....Very Scarey indeed!

Member of "The Forsaken"

Aye scary... neither one of them can read a bloody map.... :P

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Of course we did, I took the map away from the both of ye...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Though I didn’t have a ‘personal encounter’ with a sprit. I did have a few odd situations happen to me while at the Fort all three days.

It seemed that every time I tried to take a photo IN the fort’s pub and interior, I found that my batteries in my camera failed. I must have gone through eight sets of them that weekend. I was constantly changing them out.

Well, apparently when I got home. All those supposedly ‘dead’ batteries worked. Every last one! I didn’t have a dead one in the bunch! Odd…very odd.

Also, I did notice that reading through this thread it was very apparent that these ‘ghosts’ seem to enjoy having women around. Kate, Brig, and Diosa (and I am sure that are more that I do not know of) all had their share of encounters. Kate seemed to have been followed by mists and orbs, Brig had Wendell visit, and Diosa was physically touched.

I’m just glad that I didn’t go on the second night’s ghost tour…I would be freaking out…and That isn’t a pretty sight.

Well since those who died at the fort were primarily men, I can see why they enjoyed having women around. I know I would ;)

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

"Well, apparently when I got home. All those supposedly ‘dead’ batteries worked. Every last one! I didn’t have a dead one in the bunch! Odd…very odd."

pssst Cheeky.... the batteries, they have little plusses and minuses....... the camera has em too........

Yeah I asked her if she had em in correctly, but you know her....

Crewe of the Archangel

Here is one of Spike at the Pyrate Pub. Look behind him...

3118483731_a983544e41_o.jpg

OMG! The Ghostly White Feather!

Oh...ye meant those two wee specks of dust that got caught in the camera flash...

OK, reality check: all of the "orbs" I've seen in these pictures have occurred under flash conditions in dusty, dirty places with from several to a boatload of people moving about to stir it up. It's dust, people. Not to spoil the fun and all, but let's look for something that cannot be explained so easily.

Mind you that I would love to see a spirit caught on film, but I know too much of camera work to let such things go unchallenged. Now catch me an orb without using flash and we'll go national.

Now Brig's story intrigues me. I don't trust cameras for they are always recording things that we can't see but yet are perfectly normal (they see faster that we do), but her story rings true. I want to believe it and yet those clever spirits always seem to manifest to just one person: no corroborating witnesses. Complicates things a bit.

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Jim did you see the photo Braze took... its in here somewhere... the images in that photo aren't dust!

l_7c11c67b2079283de63d1ce0dbd9550b.jpg

That was a timed shot not using flash where the shutter stayed open and the picture exposed using only ambient light. Both the camera and the figure in the shot moved during that time blurring both the lanterns and the figure, but the figure to a greater extent because of the combined movement. Anytime you want me to make a ghost of you, just let me know and we'll jog on down to the fort, do an ambient or reduced flash shot and leave the shutter open for a while as you leave the shot, pausing once as you go. The result would be you in the shot twice, once on the flash and once on the pause with a trail (you all blurry) between them. Again, sorry to burst bubbles and all, but these are simple to explain and reproduce.

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

ok mister Jim.....i know a bit of photogs me self.....and never been one to believe in ...orbs.....muuuhahaha

and witha double flash i was usin in the fort to git a deeper length of field......

but check out some of the first ones i posted.....

#3 is an obvious light from jesses camara....goes to her hand....the color and all...tho it was cool it looks like its on the wrong side of the pole......but the other pic..#4.....showin her backside....has a white trail....kinda sneakin up behind her....not sure how this one came out....

and the one pic in the chappel...where alot of "happening"s are said to occur...per Harry....got 4 seperate "mists".....not cold enough for breath...and no one was smoking at the time.....???

and see if you can see anything o the closeup of the "cival war guy" head and shoulders......can ya see em??...possibly just matrixing ...but i did have everyone on the plain spooked....

and most likley just a trick of lihgt...but ithink the "light ghoul" in the window looks cool....drynkin green fairy and see a gold one makes a good story.....

so....your impressions??

Edited by M.A.d'Dogge
th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

I wasn't there for the chapel shot, but I would have to say that someone was smoking. I know Jessi was. That's whats in Jessi's two outside shots before ye went a'huntin'. Light trail on wrong side of pole: Long shots taken with a flash sometimes don't close down the camera shutter resulting in light trails from any independent light source such as cameras, lighters, candles or light reflected from another source. This is especially true if the camera's auto exposure "eye" is focused on a particularly dark or distant area of the shot. That last one is what gave Jessi that white "tail" as something on her garb reflected the light coming in the door.

Still don't see the soldier with the kepi...

Again, no one wants to see something more than I do but I will only accept, for myself, something that shows itself in an unambiguous fashion. One example: An orb that casts a sharp shadow behind it or is on the opposite side of a solid object.

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg