A Big Huzzah and BIG THANKS from the Bone Island Buccaneers

Spike

Ye exist, that is all that it takes..

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

PC143046.jpg

.....back to a mere mortal......me own daughter dont recognize me.....she thinks mama got a new daddy!!!!..... :D yeah....Mr. Spike......thanks....thanks alot

What the Hell?!? Nooooo! Now you look...look...Normal :D

Okay...maybe not Normal...but the last time I say you clean shaven like that...weren't you going to court?

Edited by Cheeky Actress

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Sorry that it has taken me this long to reply. But Thank You to all of the Bone Island Buccaneers and supporting crews that made the event so memorable.

Seeing that this was my first PIP.... Yes, I am a PIP Virgin...(Lilly shoots a look at Captain Sterling who she can hear sniggering from behind his Beaver...hat).

I cannot thank you all enough for making me feel like part of the family. There was so much to see, do and participate in, I feel I only experienced 1/100 of what was offered. (Damn your eyes! I needed to sleep sometime).

So it behoves me to say to our Bretheren Family - Thank you kindly for your acceptance, your warmth and your kindness...You all are wonderful...

Therefore, come next year....

"Let's Rock that Ship!"

Edited by Cheeky Actress

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

ROTDLMBAOWTs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Stynky...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

ROTDLMBAOWTs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Stynky...

ok translation please?? Rolling on the DecK Laughing My ????? ok after that I'm lost --- the mystery thing again aye ...LOL

Oh and Cheeky - I am so glad you made it, and it was a pleasure to help take your PIP-ginity. What fun to witness the birth of the twins, LOL- Sterling's Mini-He. You were so much fun to play with. I look forward to lots of shenanigans next year. There is no doubt we will definitely ROCK THAT SHIP!

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

. . . My new computer's hard drive managed to crash and soon as I figure out how to get back on line with it . . .

And I was just about to ask how your computer was doing. . . doh!

Oh it's back, but I've had it with Dell :blink: .

Hairbonesig.jpg

-------

Fort Taylor Pyrate Fest MySpace Page

Master Hairbone's MySpace Page

-------

There is no more equitable judge than a cannon

. . . My new computer's hard drive managed to crash and soon as I figure out how to get back on line with it . . .

And I was just about to ask how your computer was doing. . . doh!

Oh it's back, but I've had it with Dell :blink: .

Master Hairbone were you able to rescue dear Anti-Clause? I had a phone call from Scurvy Knockers begging me for it.

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

PC143046.jpg

Speechless I am...who knew that pole hugger had a chin?

Mind you this photo was taken ten minutes after the shave and he already has a 5 o'clock shadow...

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...