Greetings one and all.

hellfirehannah

Well met, I'm the one called Hellfire Hannah. I was given my name by a fellow pirate at the Minnesota Renaisance Festival last year & I've kept it because I think it fits.

I actually stumbled across this place quite by accident and I'm thinking I might just stay awhile and make new friends.

I happened to notice a few familiar names and faces from www.renaissancefestival.com and I'm pleasantly surprised.

With that being said I hope I can use this site for fun and maybe some learning and character development ideas as well.

Hellfire Hannah

siggy.jpg

welcome !! since it is the custom for newcomers to buy a round o' drinks.....make mine a bloody mary, spicy.... shaken, not stirred...

i'm thatcher. silas thatcher

Wait I have to buy drinks now? I didn't see that in the contract..but then again I am the new person on board...so one spicy bloody mary coming right up! Enjoy!

siggy.jpg

My goodness! More an' more pirates up there in Minnesota!

Glad t' have ye here at th' Pub, Hannah.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

welcome !! since it is the custom for newcomers to buy a round o' drinks.....make mine a bloody mary, spicy.... shaken, not stirred...

Wait I have to buy drinks now? I didn't see that in the contract..but then again I am the new person on board...so one spicy bloody mary coming right up! Enjoy!

'Tis a pub, lass, virtual though it may be, an' the proprieties must be observed. I'll be havin' a Smithwick's, and thank you. Welcome aboard.

Ain't it cold in Minnesota? Not natural fer a Pyrate, says I. Set sail for Key West and Pirates In Paradise next week. Bring the wee ones.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Rumba Rue No worries about the coin those hnds may be hard pressed to find coin. Robert loves to stash it. :(

Lady Barbossa Thank you kindly for the greetings.

Black Anne - My hearty thanks to you as well.

'Tis a pub, lass, virtual though it may be, an' the proprieties must be observed. I'll be havin' a Smithwick's, and thank you. Welcome aboard.

Ain't it cold in Minnesota? Not natural fer a Pyrate, says I. Set sail for Key West and Pirates In Paradise next week. Bring the wee ones.

Smithwicks? Hmm lemme see what I have in my stash...*disappears behind counter to the noise of much rattling of half empty bottles*

AhHa!*pops back up with the tap and pours you a large frothy pint* Here ya go!*passes the pint to ya*

And though it is a might bit cold, it is home, so just call me a river pirate.

As for making it out to Key West, that sure sounds my type of fun though I simply cannot afford it this year, however next year may prove different. Thank you kindly for the invite.

Edited by hellfirehannah
siggy.jpg

Ah ha! There be one! ::points to Drake::: was hopin' one of th' many 'll pop on here an' welcome ye.

Red Bess and Sea Rover are up there in MN. As well as Mad Jack I believe. Oh, there be a good slew of 'em here at th' Pub who are in yo'r territory. :D

Hopefully ye'll get a greetin' by more of 'em if ye haven't by now.

And ye be most welcome fo' th' greetin'. ;)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Morgan & Callenish -Thank you for the welcome its nice to have.

Lady Barbossa - I actually do know Mad Jack at least a little.*waves hi at him* I've got a pretty decent pic of him from Minnesota ren fest 07. He's a blast to talk to.

As for the rest I'll be glad to meet them at some point, if I haven't already met them in passing.

siggy.jpg

welcome abaord lass. it be a tankard of potcheen for meself. ye dropped anchor in a fine port.

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Hellfirehannah sounds like a great name for a ships gun!

HMSSurprise.jpg

P1010508.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Hannah was also the name of a ship taken by a pirate named William Fly of the coast of North Carolina .His bein on the account lasted only one month as he himself were captured and hanged in Boston on July 17th, 1726.

P1010901.jpg

There was later on, a two masted Scooner named Hannah durring the Revolutionary War as well.. Eye have a model of that one in a bottle next to me.. Thanx to Rumba Rue..

Edited by oderlesseye

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."