WHILE EVERYONE IS @ PIP....

Paisley

photos were taken at great stirrup cay, bahamas. sorry they are not great, it was my first time with underwater camera (sealife dc250 - if interested).

#1) i spy with my little eye....southern stingray

#2) stingray....i mean stinglessray

fish7.jpgfish4.jpg

#3) *singing heart's "barracuda"

#4) sergeant pepper's...i mean sergeant majors

fish6.jpgfish2.jpg

#5) grunts

#6) not sure....anyone?

fish5.jpgfish1.jpg

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

• 1 month later...

snorkled out on my own, off other side of island...didn't get to pet. it was "wild" stingray.

but i did play with a sea cucumber! : )

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

*nods* Very nice pics, Paisley! You'd never know it was your first set of underwater photos... gotta get to the Bahamas for some scuba one of these days... James Bond's bomber from "Thunderball" still sits underwater off of Nassau... woo hoo!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Aye they were great photos I think, though only having dived off of England you tend to get a lot less visibility...

Bahamas sound great... warmer too! :wub:

You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough.

William Blake (Proverbs of Hell , (1790))