Gibbet Jones Escapes!

Gibbet Jones

Ahoy fellow gentlemen of fortune! I'm new ter this here port an' would like ter inroduce me onesies. Me Freebooter name is Gibbet Jones . I've writen a little yarn about me character, Gibbet.

Ahoy matey! I be known in many ports by both mateys an' enemies as Gibbet Jones. How did I fetch that name ye ask? I be captured but only fer a short time whilst plundering th' church's gold furnishings an' wine. Th' governor so enraged ordered a gibbet ter be made ter match me fer all me ill deeds, Th' day afore me trial whar I be sure to dance with Jack Ketch. Me crew tied a line ter th' iron bars o' me prison an' yanked me free whar we made haste ter weigh anchor. Arrr! But afore we made our route out I stole th' very gibbet fitted fer me from th' blacksmith's shop an' filled it the th' governor's own riches from his home whilst he slept. Th' next morning when they soon found that I had' gone missing, They rallied ter search every ship. I had me crew hoist th' colors o' an honest ship an' temporarily change me ships name. When th' port authority came aboard looking fer me an' me booty they chanced upon neither, fer I hid all me booty in me me own gibbet scaffold an' slung it overboard in th' place of th' anchor. That is how I became known as Gibbet Jones. Oh an' Where was I ye ask?.......In a row vessel heading out ter briny deep. Dinnae worry about me booty I would later randevu with me ship 'The Laughing Cormorant' an' collect on me ill gotten gains.

I've included a photo of my daughter and I.

Gibbet77.jpg

Edited by Gibbet Jones

No Cage for the bones of Gibbet Jones.

A grand tale it is, sir and one worthy of a drink.. donna tell the others, but this round is on me, if for nothing then the smile on your daughter's face! (they will think I"ve gone soft, iffen they hear I'm buying rounds, ya see)

I tried to find a pic of my dagger.. one with a gibbet in the handle with no luck. Thought you would like to see it..

Ahoy fellow gentlemen of fortune! I'm new ter this here port an' would like ter inroduce me onesies. Me Freebooter name is Gibbet Jones . I've writen a little yarn about me character, Gibbet.

I've included a photo of my daughter and I.

[/img]

Edited by Merrydeath

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Well met Lad,

I see by that amazing colorful woodcut ye done presented that a fine lad like yer self must travel in the finest of circles. And it be obvious ye keep nothin but the highest quality of company as it were. Now if ye don't be mindin tis a custom to be buyin a round of drinks. Which of course be rum in this har poor person's case, tis true.

Please have a seat and be tellin us more of yer darin do. I suspect our interest will peak the more ye relate the tale around a bit of rum. So, do go on now. Yer among friends, don't be afeared to lye yer purse upon the table as we will take great crae to watch it fer ye.

Great to have ye with us mate,

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Tis a fine tale indeed, Mr Jones. A fine image of ye both. Startin' th' wee lass out right I see. :lol: Huzzah to ye as a piratey papa. Fine duds ye both be sportin'.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!