ghost hunters....on Halloween

I have nothing against Ouija boards, had some interesting results with my friends when we were kids in grade school.

That's really the only time I ever had any kind of results from it.

As for the show, I find it absolutely fascinating especially when things are caught on tape as they are happening.

Now here's an interesting story that was on our local news last week:

Take a look at the pictures:

Pet Ghosts

i posted this over in the TAVERN....

several years ago...i was dating a girl in wisconsin. she lived in a house built in the late 1800's. well she lived alone and had several night lights stationed around the house...for the late night bathroom run and such.

well....the last time i visited her(diddnt know it was goinna be the last time)...and it was time for bed...she went upstairs to get ready for bed while i went to the back door to grab my overnight bag, left in the kitchen. i locked the back door, turned off the kitchen lights, and was now bathed in an eiry light blue glow from the night light. i bent over to grab my duffle off the floor.....

and it happened....

the best way to explain it...islike i had a out of body experience...i could still see thru my own eyes...but at the same time i was also seeing myself...as if i was watching myself from the otherside of the house...hiding in the darknees of the other room...watching myself bend down and pick up my duffle...but about 3 steps before i actually did it....i could see my self bend down, grab the duffle, stand up, turn around with a strange expression on my face, and take a step toward the dark dinning room entrance...as i was just strating to bend down and grab my bag....

i thought this was weird to say the least...i stood up and turned around (sure i had a strange look on my face) and strated wlking toward the dinning room(which was in total darkness)....i then saw(from he other set of eyes)....my self reach the edge of the doorway, and stop...the light a perfect silloutte in the doorway with the kitchen night light behind me....then look into the dark...and take three steps into the dark....THEN I HEARD A GROWL FROM THE DARKNESS AS ANOTHER SILLOUTTE OF A LONGHAIRED THING JUMP UP FROM THE DARK WITH CLAWS UP ONTO MY CHEST AND SHOPULDERS AS I FELL AWAY INTO THE DARK.......!?!?!?!?!

and the vision stopped.....just as i reached the edge of the doorway.........

i thought....woththe !?!?!?!.....as i tryed to peer into the darkness of the room....i then thought.....damn, i am 30 years old....and still afraid of the dark???...so with a thin cloak of bravery...i boldly strutted into the room....and on my third step....i heard a growl....as i turned to the direction in which i heard it i saw a shadow leap out of the dark...with a main of long blonde hair and hands in the shape of claws...my girlfriend jumped into my arms....as i fell onto the floor...screaming like a little girl and deficating in my shorts.....

she was laughing so hard...and yelling ....i got you!!!!!

and all i could mutter was.....you have know idea......

then on the second night........

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

on the second night......

as i laid there on her bed, waitting to fall asleep next to her sleeping form, it started to happen again......

this time it was a little different....thop i could still see the place on the wall where the wall meets the ceiling...a place i had been starring at for some time now....i could also see(thru my own eyes)....i could see me push back the blanket, and sit up...could see my feet as the swung out of bed....could see my hand reach for the door which was half way open, and open it furthur and walk into the upstairs hallway where there was a night light illuminating the top of the stairs....all while never lossing site of the spot on the wall where it meets the ceiling.....

then i could see myself at the top of the stairs...could see my hand on top of the bannister....and wait......

then i could see....thru the railings...into the deep darkness of the dinning room....tho i couldnt actually see anything in the dark...i could follow the movement....of something...something comming thru the dinning room....then turn behind the archway into the living room....hidden from view...at the foot of the stairs...the night light barely reached the landing at the foot of the stairs....the landing then turned and went three steps down into the living room....

then i saw ....well i saw a small....childlike arm....reach from behind the archway...and lean on the bottom landing....then another arm reach and lean on the landing.........then after a moment....i saw a childlike head come into view....black hair...pale complexsion...dark ...sad eyes......then the face...the little boy....turned and looked up the stairs at me.....then after a long moment....it leaned back behind the archway...once agin into the dark where it was hidden from view.......as i saw myself take a step down the stairs....then another....

and the vision stopped....

i was once again starring at the wall where it meets the cieling....and i sat up...pulled the covers from my legs...swung around out of bed...stood up...reached for the half opened door.....

AND SLAMMED IT SHUTT?!?!?! LOCKED IT!!...SHUVED THE NIGHTSTAND IN FRONT OF IT!!!!AND JUMPED BACK INTO BED AND SNUGGLED WITH THE SLIGHT FRAMED WOMEN WITH THE COVERS THROWN OVER ME HEAD!!?!?!?

yeah...that relationship was never goinna work out....

now....several years later...(6 to be percise)...my brother likes to point out....that i messed up....that i actually had the spirit of a little boy trying to comunicate to me...first by showing me that my girlfriend was going to scare me...then by asking me to come down stairs....and wot????....

at the time i was sure i diddnt want to hear what he had to say?!?!?!

but now....but now i think i am ready...if sumething like that ever happened again????....i think....i think i would walk down the stairs....right after i finished peeing my pants......

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

OH, I will state here and now I believe that Ouija Boards should NEVER be used as a game. NEVER EVER LET A CHILD PLAY WITH A OUIJA BOARD. a child is too innocent, too trusting and too easily fooled and/or manipulated

You never know if anyone may be a sensitive and not know it. If that happens that person could be opening themselves up to a WHOLE lot of TROUBLE. You never know who or what you might pull through. and just because they say they are nice doesn't mean that they are.

A liar in life would much more from the other realm. Only thing, from the other realm you would have no clues such as body language or eyes to judge things by and that spells TROUBLE.

Two days after Halloween my wife decided to bust out the good ol' Ouija Board (not her first time) and since that night she has woken me up all but one night since saying that a she has seen person wearing a red mask standing in our closet. she sais that the person is about 5'5" and slender. they come out from behind the closet door and comes to the door way and then backs back into the closet. Then she wokeme one night pointing to beside my side of the bed but there was nothing there by the time i figured out what she was talking about.

To be happy for a night - get drunk

To be happy for a month - get married

to be happy for the rest of your life - get a sail boat

I used a Ouji board only twice with friends, one that was home made, not the plastic board game from the store. Both times we got strange results. I decided from then on I would never have anything to do with Ouji boards. It's a gateway for demons. You will never contact a dead loved one, you'll get something far worse. A friend of mine back in high school used one at a party in her house. Another friend abused the board, thinking the whole thing was a joke. Her house has not been the same since. I wasn't there for the party, but I came by her house some time after. The place gave me the creepiest vibes. You could hear strange noises, her dog refuses to stay in her bedroom, the place where they used the Ouji board.

An idiot friend of my guyfriend's brought over a Ouji board to his house. She didn't get a chance to use it, he told her to take it outside, but I have always felt uneasy in that house. His dog and cat stare at things that aren't there. The one time his cat stared at the stairs and watched something come down. The way his eyes moved he could see something, but I didn't, freaked me out. Another time a friend of mine was visiting with me at his place. Him and I were downstairs and she was upstairs. She came down and looked very surprised to see me down there. She asked if I was at all upstairs recently. I said no, I was down here the whole time. She said she came out of the guest bedroom and saw a long haired blonde girl standing in the master bedroom, back was turned. She just assumed it was me, thought nothing of it and came downstairs. She looked really freaked out so I knew she wasn't kidding. The 3 of us went back upstairs and of course nothing was there. I told her there's no way it could have been me since for 1 I had been downstairs the whole time and 2 there's no way I could have gotten passed her on the stairs without her seeing me. We were all pretty shook up about that. This is why I don't like house/pet sitting in that house. At night it's even more creepy. It's a big house, I'd leave all the lights on, lol!

Anyway, Ouiji boards are bad news. Not safe to play with because it opens doors to stuff like demons.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg