Dancin' on Saturday

Desert Pyrate

This here notice is to inform all ye sea dogs that there is a right fine ball on Saturday, January 3rd in San Mateo, CA. It be a Victorian Twelfth Night ball, but since piracy is any century, I figure it be alright. I won't be in pyrate mode, but I'll be there dancing the night away. More information can be found at peers.org. Lemme know if yer interested...

This here notice is to inform all ye sea dogs that there is a right fine ball on Saturday, January 3rd in San Mateo, CA. It be a Victorian Twelfth Night ball, but since piracy is any century, I figure it be alright. I won't be in pyrate mode, but I'll be there dancing the night away. More information can be found at peers.org. Lemme know if yer interested...

Won't be likely makin' this one, but ye can very much expect me for next month's Return of the King Ball.

Wow. Next month. SO much to do! *yie!*

*and I just put away the stuff for that dress too!*

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-