Welcoming Committee

Rumba Rue

Hi! I'm Jessi, a SoFla piratey gal who started a new thread in the PiP area in regards to meeting up with some cool folks come December. I've been lurking around the board for a few days now, and hope to figure out more of it all as I go along. In the meantime, thanks for the welcome!

Hi! I'm Jessi, a SoFla piratey gal who started a new thread in the PiP area in regards to meeting up with some cool folks come December. I've been lurking around the board for a few days now, and hope to figure out more of it all as I go along. In the meantime, thanks for the welcome!

Welcome aboard ReJessi and buy us a drink!

Hi all i'm new to this site and my name is Will Matthews from Nottingham, England.

I'm from a family who were at home on the sea and members of it travelled widely across the world throughout the last few hundred years. I found this site through looking around the net and having a very keen passion for history and Pirates in particular and other aspects of the period both in fact and fiction decided to give it a go and join. :lol:

All the best, Will :)

Ahoy Jessi and Nate and now to Master Will..Greetings...Did ye say Nottingham? Lots o' history there...Enjoy yer stay in the pub and if yer buying drinks..A Plunder Me Cherry...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png