Ahh Finally

Captain Avery

So I eventually got around to making an introduction. I keep on getting too easily distracted here.

Anyways, I'm 17 and am currently serving in the British Army as a Tanks Driver and soon to be Gunner. (That is assuming I stick it I may end up transferring into the Rifles to be with my Brother).

My love for Pirates admittedly came from watching the Disney Pirates of the Caribbean movies and as you can tell from my username I have a fondness for Captain Avery.

Anyways erm...if you'd like more information then feel free to ask =]

Now matie, did they naught tell ye that tanks to naught float? They plunge, plunge straight t' th' bottom they do!!

But as a fellow tanker - WELCOME T' TH' PUB!!

(aye, and they tried t' tell me tanks could naught fly either - We'll show'em lad, we'll show 'em all!!)

:lol:

Now quick, buy th' house a round 'befer one o' them short temper ilk arrive!

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Now matie, did they naught tell ye that tanks to naught float? They plunge, plunge straight t' th' bottom they do!!

But as a fellow tanker - WELCOME T' TH' PUB!!

(aye, and they tried t' tell me tanks could naught fly either - We'll show'em lad, we'll show 'em all!!)

Now quick, buy th' house a round 'befer one o' them short temper ilk arrive!

Haha I'll prove you all wrong TANKS WILL FLOAT...Okay I know the Challenger 2 is still somewhat effect to a certain depth, but yeah I think I should of joined the Navy XD

And ohhh DRINKS ALL ROUND. :lol:

Oh, well now... if ye joined th' Navy... They'll send ye after we charming pirates. An' we don't want t' b ruffin' ye up too much now.

Welcome to th' Pub m' fine British friend. Hey, there be nothing too terribly sad about PotC... it got a LOT of people turning heads and supporting piracy! Heck for all we know... many pirates in the past made MANY political statements! Many of them.

And aye, tis good to see Avery has a supporter. :lol:

So.. since ye be new... ye be "purchasing" th' first round. :lol: And I'll be havin' m'self some... hmm... not sure what I want. I'll let ye pick, m'dear.

~Lady B

<_<

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Oh, well now... if ye joined th' Navy... They'll send ye after we charming pirates. An' we don't want t' b ruffin' ye up too much now.

Welcome to th' Pub m' fine British friend. Hey, there be nothing too terribly sad about PotC... it got a LOT of people turning heads and supporting piracy! Heck for all we know... many pirates in the past made MANY political statements! Many of them.

And aye, tis good to see Avery has a supporter. :lol:

So.. since ye be new... ye be "purchasing" th' first round. :lol: And I'll be havin' m'self some... hmm... not sure what I want. I'll let ye pick, m'dear.

~Lady B

<_<

Well course we could use my being in the Navy to commandeer a naval vessel :o

An aye, I guess I'm buying the first round... :o

Welcome to the pub Captain Avery

chal18.jpg

Now this be one way of saying ..Keep yar hands off me Rum! <_<

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Welcome to the pub young Sir.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

G'day t'ya mista Avery, n'tank ya fer d'tot uv rhum.

Now ...I've need t'warn ya I am none too fond of English military men given d'current (late 17th early 18th century) political situation tween England and Ireland ...however ifin yer a pyrate at eart I'm tikin I ken accept ya as one uv our own. ...know I'll be watchin ya lad!

:ph34r: Welcome to the pub Captain Avery :huh:

Hmmm.... :::rubs chin::: So long as ye don't get caught, Mr Avery.

~Lady B

Easily done, To a degree ;)

Damn!  Jail bait..... :lol:

Welcome to the Pub my young man. Hope you'll find everything to your liking and beware if you get pressed ganged here.....there's pirates there where you be.  :lol:

Haha seems like a fun place =] plus If my memory serves me well I think I was a member to this place a while ago...

Welcome to the pub Captain Avery

chal18.jpg

Now this be one way of saying ..Keep yar hands off me Rum!  :lol:

Hmm Excellent idea I shall have tanks protect my rum, alongside my giant pet crabs and camal spiders =D

Welcome Avery..

Hello there =]

Welcome to the pub young Sir.

Thanks =]

Welcome aboard, sah.  Which part of Britain do you hail from?

Midlands, the West Midlands to be precise. To be even further precise Telford.

G'day t'ya mista Avery, n'tank ya fer d'tot uv rhum.

Now ...I've need t'warn ya I am none too fond of English military men given d'current (late 17th early 18th century) political situation tween England and Ireland ...however ifin yer a pyrate at eart I'm tikin I ken accept ya as one uv our own.  ...know I'll be watchin ya lad!

:D Welcome to the pub Captain Avery  :lol:

haha you'll have no problem with me; theres Irish blood running in my veins.

Aye, and don't they all say that! :lol:

You seem to be fitting in quite nicely, Mr. Avery. We're all a nice, peaceful, law-abiding lot here — okay, so the peaceful and law-abiding is a real stretch, but we are nice, even when we're taking your shiny.

So welcome to the Pub, and I'll have a glass of French bubbly, if you would be so kind.

(BTW, to dispel confusion right off, which happens a lot with newcomers, I should let you know that I'm a lass, not a lad. :lol: )

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

No, since I don't dress in frillies & skirts, that wouldn't help either! After all, when you first saw me in garb in the Port Washington "After the Tornado" tavern pic , you still thought I was a lad! :lol:

Maybe I'll have to wear a dress someday.............Nah!

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Aye, and don't they all say that! :ph34r:

You seem to be fitting in quite nicely, Mr. Avery. We're all a nice, peaceful, law-abiding lot here — okay, so the peaceful and law-abiding is a real stretch, but we are nice, even when we're taking your shiny.

So welcome to the Pub, and I'll have a glass of French bubbly, if you would be so kind.

(BTW, to dispel confusion right off, which happens a lot with newcomers, I should let you know that I'm a lass, not a lad. :ph34r:   )

Oh I know that the only way to have fun is to break as many rules and laws as possible. Course I'll follow forum rules, its no fun if I cant tell anyone about my rule breaking =]

I'm only disciplined when I need to be. Other times I'm outrageously immature. Mental age of an infant <3

(Ohh a lass 'eyy)

:ph34r: I'll have to attest and stand along side Ransom here concerning skirts and lady like nonsense and storms... THEY DON'T MIX!

And I will also confirm Ransom be a she. :ph34r: Great lass.

Hopefully, Ransom... a drink at said tavern WITHOUT the interruption of a Midwestern Hurricane. :ph34r:

Hahaha... well said, Avery... well said! :ph34r::ph34r:

Mental age of infant? Oh, come now. It can't be that bad. :ph34r:

~Lady B

:ph34r:

:ph34r: I'll have to attest and stand along side Ransom here concerning skirts and lady like nonsense and storms... THEY DON'T MIX!

And I will also confirm Ransom be a she. :ph34r: Great lass.

Hopefully, Ransom... a drink at said tavern WITHOUT the interruption of a Midwestern Hurricane. :ph34r:

Hahaha... well said, Avery... well said! :ph34r::ph34r:

Mental age of infant? Oh, come now. It can't be that bad. :ph34r:

~Lady B

Haha now now whats wrong with skirts hey?

And ohhh I dunno, I did manage to get booted from my old job for turning my bosses office into winter wonderland with the use of Styrofoam. (In all fairness he did deserve it).

Tis understandable, mate. Ye do a service, a right proud one, too. :) Hats off to ye, Mr Avery.

~Lady B