Pyrate New Years Eve, The ROYALISTE

the Royaliste

Maybe I'll be needin to hit the West Coast but not this time. I don't be thinking me boss will let me travel out west for a few days after taking a month off.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Well there Cap'n I hope ye has a great new years and ye sends the old one out with a bang an bring the new one in with the same . I'll be thinkin of ye as I spend me new year with me loved ones Cap'n Morgan and a 12 year old from appleton's estate , oh yeah and me family to I s'pose. Fair winds an a followin sea to ye Mate.

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

*Gives Crow a nod*..."Thankin' ye, maytee!..We'll be firin' a broadside or two, an' the City does a bang up fireworks display!!!"....(Checks magazine for charges)

---"Oh, yeah!!..Methinks we be startin' early!!!..Harbourmaster's still outta town, 'twas a fine afternoon yesterday, wif' a mate's youngsters aboard, so it was only right to fire a three gun broadside along wif' 'locks for a finale to sunset!!!...RRRRRRR!!!

(Man, are my neighbors gettin' gunshy!)

:rolleyes:

Cap'n, I was HOPIN' ye'd say ye'd sail the Royaliste on New Year's!

*bouncie!*

An' what a better way t' see the fireworks....Which was my plan, by the by.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

New Year's on the Royaliste.....doesn't get any better than that!

I can't wait!! :ph34r:

The Gates of Hell are flung open.....

from the firey mist steps forth....The Legend....

The woman everyone warned you about....

They didn't exaggerate!

~~SAVE THE ROYALISTE~~

:ph34r: Hopefully we'll get out to the fireworks, but we be at the mercy of the weather..If'n it don't cooperate, they be visible from the poop-deck, and if the tides up, from the dock also...We'll jus' hope for the best.!....Rum stores are good, brews a a bit minimal, but 'tis only Monday!..WOW!!!..BIG WIND just now! :ph34r: ...Heelin' waaaaaay o'er!!!>>>>>>

"Five feet 'o lift in the stern makes for tuff Java 'n rum drinkin'!"

:ph34r:

ARRRRRRRR!!!! That's what I gets fer sailing up ter Portland fer a week! I misses out on all the good stuffs!

I've already made plans (Dammit) *spits*.

Well, here's a little poem fer all o' me mates aboard The Royaliste.

When sailors be as sailors be,

And cannons blast the virgin shore,

Tis victory that pirates shall see,

In the bloody year o' 2004!

Drink some bubbly fer ol' Redd mates! :P:P:P

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"