Antique Associates

Cheeky Actress

;)

:ph34r:

I want loot....lots and LOTS o' loot!!!

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

This site is a treasure trove of historical finds. The Antique Associates are located in New England (MA), and looking through their historical finds (especially documents from the Mass Bay Coloney settlement) I've found legal papers, bills of trade, a letter of marque from the late 1790s for a Privateer, and finally a contract for an indentured servant dating back to the 1690s.

Lovely stuff! I am looking at that lovely chair/table unit. I just wished that it could have been made so it would have broken down a bit better to carry off to events with. And the samplers even show a lovely item of King Charles II and his wife.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

And the samplers even show a lovely item of King Charles II and his wife.

When you have the time, I have directions for that type of stump work plus other examples from the time frame...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/