Introduction

Bootstrap?

Ahoy there me mateys.

How ye be doin'?

I would just like to introduce meself.

I'm Bootstrap (mentioned in Pirates of the Caribbean), as stated. I be likin' Pirates ever since havin' watched Pirates of the Caribbean trio. Cap'n Jack Sparrow is an inspiration for us all, don't ye think?

Anyways enough of this babble, what will yall be havin' to drink me heartys?

:huh:

I'll be after hav'n a Mai Tai if ya will....

Is... that a star fish on yer face mate?? :huh:

Welcome aboard. :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Welcome!

What port do you hail from? How old are you? (I'd hate to make the mistake of taking you for a kid if you're an adult...)

Besides POTC, have you ever done any historical reading on the subject? If not, check out the Capt. Twill forum (and past pages) for some interesting tidbits like separating fact from fiction. :ph34r:

Thank ye me mateys, yall so very kind.

I'm born and bred from the City of Manchester, England. I be eighteen years of age, 19 in November. Apart from Pirating, my other occupations consist of being a Physical Training Instructor at the local gymnasium, lifeguard at the local pool and a Youth worker.

To be honest with ye matey, POTC is the only knowledge I have of Pirates and Pirating. I have the obvious, basic, stereotyping image of pirates, which is the whole eye patch, wooden-leg and parrot over ye shoulder. But since watching POTC it has certainly given me the soft spot for the people like you and I ... Pirates!

Bootstrap shouts to Barman: I'll have a Spicy Rum and whatever me mateys be havin'.

Bootstrap.

How charmin' t' see the likes o' ye here upon th' Pub, m'dear man.

An' a pleasure t' make thy acquaintence, lad.

PotC is a revival fo' sure. Jack... however, is questionable. Fun to taunt at times. But, there be a particular gent whom what tossed ye off into th' drink with a cannon strapped to yo'r ankles... that be m' inspiration.

:::Clears throat:::

Now... back t' business here, if ye so calls it...

Welcome to th' Pub. I'm sure ye'll find a few more folks from the vicinity who frequent and not-so-frequent this Pub.

And as t' eye openers and stereotypes... ye'll find we - here on th' Pub - break all that! Fine men an' women of th' sea with what good tastes for everything an' even an insatible curiosity fo' knowledge an' understandin' of our old shipmates of the past.

Do have fun here, m'dear Bootstrap.

Oh, an' I'll be havin' some sweet red wine thank ye.

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Why thank ye, Lady Barbossa for ye welcome and t'is a warm one at that.

Yes, I have forgiven Jack for his decision to tie a cannon ball to me bootstraps.

I have noticed that the Pub caters fine men and woman of the sea, and I'm glad to call yall me matey's. I hope to have a good ol' time here with yall.

:lol:

Yes, I have forgiven Jack for his decision to tie a cannon ball to me bootstraps.

(Ahem...)

Lad, that was Davy Jones what sent you to the depths...... :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

(Ahem...)

Lad, that was Davy Jones what sent you to the depths...... :lol:

Actually that be Capt'n Barbosa who sent 'ol Bootstrap Bill t' th' briny deep it be, t'was Barbosa indeed. Poor kindly 'ol Davy Jones, he just pick up th' remains 'n fairy them t' th' other side he dose. :lol:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Welcome to the pub :ph34r:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/