Pirates Magazine's current issue.

How about making a trip to Key West for the Pirates in Paradise Festival, and covering the event with a lot of folks on the pub there? We would also be happy to contribute a piece with my husbands photos of you and your staff interacting with the Pyracy Pub Crews... Hmmm thoughts? :lol:

Clothing be a rather touchy issue as we've seen on the Pub. Do we REALLY want to touch on that subject?

Granted, giving thumbs up and thumbs down on certain products and sutlers would be great. I've a few whom I recommend, Jas Townsend I have noticed a lot of non-authentic pirates usually forward folks to obtain their items from them.

yes I would like to see some articles, both on re-enactors and more of the almost historical pirates..

if you disregard the non-historical pirates, you would lose a large contingent of followers.

I might be interested in one day being more accurate in my portrayal, and would like to see an article on how to change small things so they are more on the dot. The article can be done in a friendly manner, with a bit of laugh for both sides.

And even those who do portray the historical pirate can perhaps learn something. :lol:

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

You guys crack me up. Subscribers should get it in no longer the 2 weeks. 10-14 days.

:lol:

I CAN NAUGHT GET ME BOOTS OFF!!!

...'n I be outt'a finger t' count :lol:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

I will be in the keys in january...I am still trying to figure out a way to get down there in December. Met a few of the PIP crew and we love them all. So I would love to get something going for that.

Hang in there with me MadL. I still have not gotten my copy in the mail. I will post as soon as I do. Normally I get mine right as every else does.

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

• 4 weeks later...

Still nothin' at m' local Barnes an' Noble. Blighters.

At least I was able t' purchase some black ink from them finally! Damnables had every color possible but black!

So, ye say that Pirates Magazine should already be in stores?

~Lady B

:(

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Ahoy first mate,

still hae nae gotten the current issue o said bulletin. I am hopeing it arrives soon. 1 so I may enjoy said goodies, and 2 so i can renew said subscription in time to get the next issue.

Cheers,

Ye ship's potter,

Salty

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string