Beaufort NC Pirate Invasion

Misson

what!!! we won't have to share a bloody thing with you this time???? how will you all ever survive? do you know how to start a fire? great scott, can you even cook????  ;)   ;)   ;)

Sterling, I have not seen the map yet, but i don't think were too far apart. I think I'm headed down that thursday with grace and the white whale (the trailer).

Cook? Hmmm if I recall that spread of fine food down at Hampton... that was all Cookie and our Doubleshot doing all the work regarding that....

As to starting a fire, no problem, I have quite the reputation for making things hot very quickly. ;)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, I will have to miss this event as well, but my crewe knows how found of them I am, and I hope to make many other events.

who is this guy??...is he part of this crewe?? have we EVER seen this guy??

good riddance to bad rubbish, says eye!!! ;)

FB's everywhere....i am surrounded by FB's....

we have GOT to git better standards for admittance(or any)

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Indeed, I will have to miss this event as well, but my crewe knows how found of them I am, and I hope to make many other events.

who is this guy??...is he part of this crewe?? have we EVER seen this guy??

good riddance to bad rubbish, says eye!!! ;)

FB's everywhere....i am surrounded by FB's....

we have GOT to git better standards for admittance(or any)

I don't care if we have any standards - I'm already in! (No doubt that would work to your benefit as well ;) ) And it's pretty nice to known as the 'clean one' for a change...

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

What kind of standards Maddogge... something along the lines of bad spelling and grammar? ;) In which case we're all a shoe in...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Hm, I conduct most transactions in liquor. Perhaps we can arrange something?

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum