POTC Plunder at KMart

I was cruising the aisles of KMart today...look'n for someone to waite on me.... when My little wench spotted a $70 POTC DVD player on sale for $14....I grabbed it..er for a keepsake as it were then on the shelf just above it she spotted a POTC treasure chest CD player with the red (blinking ) heart of Davey Jones ...it were on sale for only $10...I be a richer man (collector) for it....aaaaarrrrggggghhhh!

Oh how my plunder grows....

You might check out the Kmart in your area to see if they are purging their stock........Happy Plunder'n

Joe

Walmart is doing the same thing, so check there for some great deals too!

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

got a fancy fer POTC plunder have ye? then keep ye a wary eye out fer th' release o' 'iPhone of the Caribbean'

a joint project between Disney 'n Apple, th' phone said t' come with all three POTC as well as all the sound tracks pre-loaded!

See th' poster 'n watch th' commercial progress here:

iPhone of the Caribbean - promo by Pinto Pictures

(link fixed)

;)

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

got a fancy fer POTC plunder have ye? then keep ye a wary eye out fer th' release o' 'iPhone of the Caribbean'

a joint project between Disney 'n Apple, th' phone said t' come with all three POTC as well as all the sound tracks pre-loaded!

See th' poster 'n watch th' commercial progress here:

iPhone of the Caribbean - promo by Pinto Pictures

(link fixed)

;)

I thought that was just a "fan film" not a real phone project.

blank.jpg

"That as to hanging, it is no great hardship, for were it not for that, every cowardly fellow would turn pirate and so unfit the Seas,

that men of courage must starve."

"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."

Aye, it be a 'fan film', but he's letter say he hopes t' pitch it to Apple themself.

He say he has contacts with the So. Cal Apple Support centers 'n they will be play'n it at their local sites. But he's main target be t' get Apple t' take it as an official commercial with real air time.

Apple is just about t' announce their new iPhone either today 'er tomorrow, however I have not heard further word on the Apple/Disney joint project, which is said t' be true: "iPhone of the Caribbean"

It also be announced (unofficial, but t' th' public) that Apple be slash'n the price o' this new iPhone o' theirs, t' around th' $199 price (a drop from current $299 range!)

So, aye, it be just a 'fan film' but it be said th' "iPhone of the Caribbean" be a real project between Apple and Disney....but then, loose lips sink ships....

:unsure:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

I was cruising the aisles of KMart today...look'n for someone to waite on me.... when My little wench spotted a $70 POTC DVD player on sale for $14....I grabbed it..er for a keepsake as it were then on the shelf just above it she spotted a POTC treasure chest CD player with the red (blinking ) heart of Davey Jones ...it were on sale for only $10...I be a richer man (collector) for it....aaaaarrrrggggghhhh!

Oh how my plunder grows....

You might check out the Kmart in your area to see if they are purging their stock........Happy Plunder'n

Joe

Here are photos of my Kmart Plunder.

potc_d_player.jpg

CD Player

potc_dvd_player.jpg

DVD Player

They look more rustic in person...as it were.

Looks good mate! I checked 2 Kmarts here, one had the dvd player, but they were askin $28 and they had a floor model of the cd player, $10 but it didnt work! and they still expected to sell it!! The other had nothing :unsure: Drat!!

blank.jpg

"That as to hanging, it is no great hardship, for were it not for that, every cowardly fellow would turn pirate and so unfit the Seas,

that men of courage must starve."

"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."