Another Mad Bday!

::GASP!:::: :lol:

I'm STUNNED!

I can't believe no one posted this one yet!

Well, granted this be a wee bit late but at least I be offerin' a Bday part here on the Pub fo' Morgan! Drinks all 'round.... carousin' and fun t' be had.

Now... were be Mad Jack at? ::: Starts looking around for him:::

There be rum cake...

Happy belated Bday to ye, Mad Jack. How it was a grand one for ye.

~Lady B

:unsure:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Rum cake!! Count me there!

Aye, t'was a fine Bday I had. Got to spend it with me piratey friends from KC: Greg, Clay and Heather, and the wenc...I mean wife. And yes, rum was had! Gots me some Pussers, I did.

Thanks for the wishes Lady B, even though I be something of a stealthy pirate in these parts.

blank.jpg

"That as to hanging, it is no great hardship, for were it not for that, every cowardly fellow would turn pirate and so unfit the Seas,

that men of courage must starve."

"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."

Aye, I think a good time was had by all.

We made it back just fine, Clay. Greg let us spend an hour at his place till the worst of it passed. It was just rain and lightning the rest of the way.

blank.jpg

"That as to hanging, it is no great hardship, for were it not for that, every cowardly fellow would turn pirate and so unfit the Seas,

"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."

Thank ye, Rumba!

I was given a bottle of Pussers, so believe me, the celebration is still going on!

blank.jpg

Just one bot'le??

Don't hardly think that'll hold ye till next here - ANOTHER ROUND ALL'ROUND!!

:ph34r:

oh, and happy belated.

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

**pours another round**

Aye, only one bottle, but it goes into the "collection" as it were...Pyrat, Sailor J, Captn M, Old New Orleans, etc...so maybes that'll be enough.

Naahhh. :unsure:

blank.jpg

bloody hell!

T'was Greg's Bday, too?

<_<

Oh, well th' hell have I been! :::Runs over to MySpace to wish Greg a belated Happy Bday::::

Glad ye had fun with yo'r mates. Nothin's more fun than that.

Well, aye, somethin' could always be more fun.. but, ye know what I mean. :o

~Lady B

:angry:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Happy Berthday, Jack... twas a fine wet faire we had in NE, and glad to share a perch with ya for a spell.. if any pics came out of that, please email me. I'd like to have a gander at one!

in the meantime.. RAY!! a round of fine rum for Mr Morgan and his loverly wen... wife. B) a fine lass she is, when not killing someone. :lol:

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg