Booty!!!

RamusdeBasil

No photos. but a good haul: Boarders Away Vol. 1&2, Sailing Alone Around the World [Original Edition] (by Capt. Joshua Slocum), and last but not least, The Ultimate Encyclopedia of Wine, Beer, Spirits, & Liqueurs!

Woo-hoo!!!!! :D

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

I should be able to comply with this request, as I got a new digital camera, and plenty of piratey booty for Christmas.

But I'm a little tipsy right now.

Soooo.... I'v ebeen trying to figure out how to post a picture of my digital camera - but no matter how I aim it, I can't get ti to shoot itslelf.

But the impportant thing is this - it's a canon.

So when putting in a new flash card i get to yell "loadin' canon's, mate!" and then "mind if i shoot ye with my canon????

My wife and son are already sick of it, but oh well ;)

I'll post some pix soon. Maybe even a dashing photo of meself :)

I AM BILGEMUNKY

hint.. take a pic o your self wit the camera in a mirror... ;)

then shake the camera ta wake up ta little man inside.. then see wot happens!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

ohhhh...you mean this booty....

skullbike.jpg

since i'm also into cycling (go lance) my hubby found this outfit...

how cool is this?!?!

if you can't see them, there are also blue on blue skulls on the shorts & sports bra....also got some treasure fer my finger. wooohooo.

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Now we need a pic with you wearing them lass. ;)

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Paisley,

Nice rags. I like the whole ultra-feminine pirate look you've got going on there. I'll try to post some pics of my pink pirate costume when I get it made.

Lucky for me, I got the PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN on DVD: combo set with the extra DVD. I also got lots of other DVD's, including one that has loads of history about pirates. It's called PIRATES OF THE HIGH SEAS. It's a little cheesy in the dramatized parts, but it's got some interesting stuff on Morgan, Roberts, Blackbeard, Read, Bonny, and many others. Plus, it's got an additional movie tacked on to the end called LONG JOHN SILVER'S RETURN TO TREASURE ISLAND. Pretty snazzy, huh? I also got the PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN soundtrack! It's great, too!

My hubby (Bob the Swab) surprised me. He said we didn't have enough $ to get each other presents after all our bills came due. Sad, yes. I did managed to get him an autographed PATRIOTS football card cheap from Ebay, and my dad made a nice display plaque for it. He loved it! Yay for me!

Also, little did I know, but the money he made from an extra small side job, he used to get me a really nice printer/scanner/copier all in one deal! It was great. I thought that was so sweet. Some may say that it's not too sentimental, but he knows how much I like to write, and he's been trying to get me to send one of my books to a publisher for review. Unfortunately, when I became brave enough, my printer conked out. Now, I have no excuse not to send it in! Ahh!

I also got a sewing machine, carrying case and loads of sewing extras, so I'll be able to start on those new piratey duds, if'n I can figure out how to sew... :D

My mother and father totally spoiled us this year. They spent way too much money, but we all had a blast! It was great. I was in such high spirits this year that I could hardly sleep for three days.

Anyhoo, I hope your holiday was as special as mine was, and I hope you came away with a good dose of the ol' contagious holiday spirit! No, you mangy dogs! I spirit; NOT SPIRITS! :D Drink up me hearties, yo-ho!

:D

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."

Well unfortunatly at this time I don't own a digital camera (it's on the list for next year), but I made the most tremendeous haul I've ever had for a Christmas!

My companion Boats gave me a Celtic rubber stamp set I've been wanting for a long time. He also gave me a beautiful Celtic hair clip, and it's no small thing either!

From my friend Bob, he gave me a really cute Christmas train snow globe goodies - there's the engine with Santa, and three small train cars, one with a bear, one with a penguin, and the last with a moose. All can be shaken to make the 'snow' move.

But the real haul came from my companion's family. They gave me a card to Target for a good size amount of money, a check for $100.00, and some nice smelling vanilla body lotion.

From their daughter and her husband I got a book on Celtic stuff and a cd for the computer - all to make my needlepoint that much eaiser to transfer!

But the real treat and the best of all, came from my companion's daughter and her mother who went to Ireland last summer. They gave us a beautiful Waterford crystal Clippership! It's absolutely gorgeous! I saw it in a catalog a couple of years ago, so I know how seriously expensive it was. It measures roughly 7 inches, by 7 inches. It's just outstanding! I don't think a picture could do it justice!

I'm grateful for the things I have gotten this year, and I am grateful for the family of my companion who has taken me in as one of their own.

Blessed be.

Rumba Rue

**Smile and Let Your Spirit Soar!** :lol:

I got the POTC DVD and .... I GOT A NEW BOARDING AXE, I GOT A NEW BOARDING AXE, I GOT A NEW BOARDING AXE, I GOT A NEW BOARDING AXE, I GOT A NEW BOARDING AXE, I GOT A NEW BOARDING AXE, I GOT A NEW BOARDING AXE.

and it's realy cool. Also the LXG DVD.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Arrrrrrrrr swag....

My gift from Saber and my son- a Violin and lessons, something I've wanted to learn for years. I'm waiting until my first lesson Monday morning until I'm with my teacher to raise the bridge, (which is in the folded white paper) and set the strings in place.

Violin1.JPG

Violin2.JPG

Saber's gift an Orange County Choppers logo cap. One o' these days when we capture enough booty, maybe he'll have the chopper to match, eh? The model in the photo is Mr. Stubbs, our powder monkey

OCC.JPG

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Paisley, awesome outfit!!! Capt. Roberts, I got the POTC soundtrack 2 back in the fall. Its great isn't it??

To start off with, a gift subscription to No Quarter Given.

Some other NONPyrate stuff such as a longsleeve T to Frankies Taste of Italy in Old Forge w/ the FUGGETABOTTIT Dude (cerca The Sopranos) on the back, and cool Roselyn Sanchez cd (she's a hottie mateys)

But we do have some more fam comin 2morrow and I did ask for some Pyrate loot there so we'll see if they grant me quarter or throw me down in the bung hole with the bilge rats. :lol:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

I be havin' a LucasFilm Christmas:

- Indiana Jones Trilogy boxed set

- 3 Star Wars Lego sets

- a t-shirt with Yoda in Santa garb that says "Silent Night, Jedi Knight"

May the Force be with ye, maties! ;)

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

I got the POTC DVD and .... I GOT A NEW BOARDING AXE, I GOT A NEW BOARDING AXE, I GOT A NEW BOARDING AXE, I GOT A NEW BOARDING AXE, I GOT A NEW BOARDING AXE, I GOT A NEW BOARDING AXE, I GOT A NEW BOARDING AXE.

You didn't get a boarding axe did you?

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

- 3 Star Wars Lego sets

May the Force be with ye, maties! ;)

While legos can be cool for kids those sets always seem to end up missing pieces.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Ol' Black Jack got a tee shirt from his son's that states " HEAVILY MEDICATED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" ;) . And a new brass lock fer his liquor cabinet n' alot of liquor from his mates at MEDINA SUPPLY REDI-MIX Co.. I bought him his OWN digital camera. Now he kin take nakit pictures of me n' put em' on da net....NOT! ;) I LOVE that scallywag!

;););););)

First Mate

"Shanghia Sooz"

;););)

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

You didn't get a boarding axe did you?

EP....I think he did!

- ;) Sooz

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

Not ter elicit tears or nuthin', but...sadly...ol' Redd fared rather poorly on the booty-side this holerday seezon. Sad, but true.

As far as me own booty... thar be no need ter blind ye all with all of it's pale bareness...t'ain't worth it (for you, I mean...ye need yer eyesight, folks).

-Redd

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

- 3 Star Wars Lego sets

May the Force be with ye, maties!  :ph34r:

While legos can be cool for kids those sets always seem to end up missing pieces.

Matey, I didn't say them Legos were fer me cabin boys. They be MINE! :ph34r:

I still be tryin' t'convince me first mate that we needs a Lego Star Destroyer with over 3000 pieces (yes, I said 3000).

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Well, my booty, such as it were, went something like this..

One present was a ticket home to see the family in Michigan for the holidays. Of course, I turned this gift into one for the family by not telling them I was arriving, so needless to say that when they saw me they were quite surprised (My MommySan: "Cheezes, where's my inhaler!!")

A little surprise from Mommy (she hadn't been able to shop for me yet) was her gifting me with two brass filigree tallship figurines from the Azores that she's had for MAAAAANY long years. Needless to say I was REALLY happy about these little guys. I have pictures, but I have to get them posted online. They'll go up in the living area here, just have to finalize where.

One friend of mine made me a cloth "vampire mallet" in a bag made of nautical-themed fabric, and another made me an essential oil sugar scrub thing (which makes me a bit dizzy to smell it, but it smells gooooood!)

I also got some moolah from my Grammy to help with moving expense stuff as well, which has been invested into new down bedding for my long-neglected bed, as well as some Ravenclaw-blue towels (yes, the bathroom got Ravenclaw, the kitchen got Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, of course, get the living room. I'll explain later for those unaware of my decorating agenda for the new apartment...).

I still think my best present was my new apartment..but that's minor :ph34r:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-