Koroneburg Fest

Lady Alyx

A hedgehog be kinda like a large bilge rat stuffed on schnitzel 'n knackwurst then cover'd all o'er with porcupine quills.

'n as for the puss, I figured t' just call him S. Chum, I do....aye, that be a fine name....S. Chum

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Hedgehog, it's not just for breakfast!

However, as every nation, Gypsies have their national dishes.

The specialty of the Gypsy's national cuisine is hedgehog. This is a very tasty and healthy dish, which one must know how to properly prepare. Small hedgehogs are used to prepare soup. The most delicious is stewed hedgehog with seasonings. The skin with the needles is flayed off, the meat is washed in water and placed into an earth ware pot, flavours are added and than stewed. The flavours are various depending on the individual taste of people. Romany like spicy food, but they also use wood sorrels, dills and blackberries. Especially healthy is to prepare food with hedgehog oil.

Romany Cuisine

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

MadL.....S. Chum?? Chum be what yer use to lure sharks an' such. I be hoping that S. don't stand fer shark. *Pulls out his cutlass and starts sharpening it*

Graydog....Thankee mate fer that great soundin' receipt. If Cookie happens upon any hedgehogs fer the crew's mess, I'll be mentioning it ta him.

Th' hedgehogs in Germany where nearly twice the' size o' th' one pic'd above, 'n they be a darkish brown with tan under bellies. Th' fur on their bellies be very soft, but watch the quills as they can hurt a bit. Very noisy eaters as well, I would buy mealworms at th' local pet shop then some in raw hamburger, then sit back and listen t' th' little bugger *smack smack smack* it all down!

I ha'e seen in Las Vegas that some shops sell hedgehogs for pets, 'n they have the albino ones like the pic above too!

....hmmm, a dash o' garlic with some curry sauce - Mmmmmmm ;)

....oh, 'n No Mcdrago, t'was not me mean' at'll. Ye see, us pirates not be very imaginative when it come t' name make'n so th' best I could figure it, the 'S' would stand for 'Steve'

:o

hmmm, I must find what I did with the movie clip o' a hedgehog hump'n a sponge....'n I do not mean 'Spongebob Squar breeches' :rolleyes:

Sorry folks, did not make it out to this event on the 24 due to the unsettled weather conditions. We did not want to take chances on rain or anything else the atmosphere was doing this past weekend. I hope for those of you it was good, it was nice over here at the beach it turned out but I don't know how it was inland.

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

'unsettled' weather? :ph34r:

I thought the weather had settled quite firmly throughout the entire weekend, solid clouds hung low t' th' ground all day :ph34r:

.... One o' me mates reported that twas dry there although a mite cold and cloudy.

Oh, ye mean just like in Germany do ye now?!! :ph34r:

:ph34r:

well, I stay'd home 'n finished stitch'n me market wallet...'n me leg, 'n me fingers, 'n th' table top....heck, I stitch'n any stink'n thing that got in th' way o' me needle!!!

Ye know, these sew'n needle can be much more dangerous then cutlass'!!

I think perhaps I may sew me a whole baldric o' sew'n needles 'n 4-ply linen thread - :ph34r: Deadly Stuff!!!!

B)

'Groundhog'???

No wonder th' girl next door kick'd me in me jewels then ran home cry'n....I thought we was play'n 'Doctor'? <_<

...geesh, just as ye figure out th' rules, the brothel goes 'n changes the game!

<_<

• 2 weeks later...