Lifer, Talent, Madrain

http://tomorrowland.us/tlm/

You are a Mandarin!

You're an intellectual, and you've worked hard to get where you are now. You're a strong believer in education, and you think many of the world's problems could be solved if people were more informed and more rational. You have no tolerance for sloppy or lazy thinking. It frustrates you when people who are ignorant or dishonest rise to positions of power. You believe that people can make a difference in the world, and you're determined to try.

Your scores:

Talent: 44%

Lifer: 36%

Mandarin: 54%

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

You are a Mandarin!

You're an intellectual, and you've worked hard to get where you are now. You're a strong believer in education, and you think many of the world's problems could be solved if people were more informed and more rational. You have no tolerance for sloppy or lazy thinking. It frustrates you when people who are ignorant or dishonest rise to positions of power. You believe that people can make a difference in the world, and you're determined to try.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Talent

You're a risk-taker, and you follow your passions. You're determined to take on the world and succeed on your own terms. Whether in the arts, science, engineering, business, or politics, you fearlessly express your own vision of the world. You're not afraid of a fight, and you're not afraid to bet your future on your own abilities. If you find a job boring or stifling, you're already preparing your resume. You believe in doing what you love, and you're not willing to settle for an ordinary life.

Your scores:

Talent: 49%

Lifer: 46%

Mandarin: 44%

Anybody disagreeing will be shot with marshmellows.... :(

I'm a Lifer!

To you, a job is what pays the bills. You put in your hours, follow the rules, and then go home. Occasionally, you consider quitting, but then you think of how bad the job market is and you reconsider. Whatever happiness you get, you get from your life outside the workplace. Relationships, family, hobbies, and outside creative pursuits are what really matter to you. You're probably taking this test at work because you don't have anything better to do.

I'm afraid they are right. It doesn't sound very appealing, but I work to earn a living and I do my living away from work.

And I AM taking the test at work - but I'm on my lunch hour (see the "follow the rules" part).

*sigh*

You are a Dweeb!

Your scores:

Talent: 59%

Lifer: 18%

Mandarin: 51%

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Did it really say you were a Dweeb?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Did it really say you were a Dweeb?

:rolleyes:

Well, no. I just thought it was funny. It said I was whatever got the highest rating.

I think you could game this one pretty easily:

Talent - Entrepreneur Success Path

Lifer - Tenure Success Path

Mandarin - Education Success Path

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

I am a talent

(and in a nod to Mission...I am a dweeb lol)

You're a risk-taker - After much thought

and you follow your passions. - Yup

You're determined to take on the world and succeed on your own terms.

(Who are these folks and how did they know that?)

Whether in the arts, science, engineering, business, or politics, you fearlessly express your own vision of the world.

Hell yeah

You're not afraid of a fight - Bring it

you're not afraid to bet your future on your own abilities.

(OK now you're scaring me - what else do you know?)

If you find a job boring or stifling, you're already preparing your resume. - * disagree

You believe in doing what you love - as long as I can pay the bills

and you're not willing to settle for an ordinary life. Amen

Arrrr :o

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• 4 weeks later...

ha ha, good to know considering I'm trying to get into film! :-p

You're a risk-taker, and you follow your passions. You're determined to take on the world and succeed on your own terms. Whether in the arts, science, engineering, business, or politics, you fearlessly express your own vision of the world. You're not afraid of a fight, and you're not afraid to bet your future on your own abilities. If you find a job boring or stifling, you're already preparing your resume. You believe in doing what you love, and you're not willing to settle for an ordinary life.

Your scores:

Talent: 62%

Lifer: 38%

Mandarin: 36%>

"I'm no fencing master, but I had some schoolin' in the art of cold steel"