PyrateCon's Charity Auction

Did anyone go to the Charity Auction PyrateCon held? I dontated a couple of Clipclocks and wondered if one of you got them.

Missed that last plank walkin'? Well, don't worry mate, get one of these here hidden clocks. Pin it on, flip it down and be right on time to see that scurvy dog go down!

Pillagers%20badge1.JPGwww.ClipClocks.com Many themes to choose from!

Thanks for letting me know. I hoped SOMEONE saw them! I do hope they brought good money for the Children's Hospital.

Missed that last plank walkin'? Well, don't worry mate, get one of these here hidden clocks. Pin it on, flip it down and be right on time to see that scurvy dog go down!

Pillagers%20badge1.JPGwww.ClipClocks.com Many themes to choose from!

They did pretty well. I bid on em also, but alas, the started going past me range. I actually won a couple t-shirts and me lovely wife Salma Gundy almost bid 100000000 dollars for just about anything. She was a bit inebriated.

They did alright though.

As well, me leather pouch did well also. Below standard price, but the gentleman who won really loved it and the money went to a worthy cause and that is really what matters.

Cheers,

The Sage Lion

Thank ye,

Captain Sage

thesagelion.comthesagelion.com