Pirate Garb for Sale

Hello mates

I have an X Large Captains Frock Coat. Its a brown color with brass looking buttons it has no inter lining and no pockets but has the flaps to make it look like pockets. i have no need for it anymore im changing my pirate outfit around once again, its a very nice coat needs to be broken in. I only wore it once @ Norcal pirate fest last year. im asking $125.00. i also have two Rustic looking swords for sale. one sword im asking $89.00 + shipping it comes with a leather stealth and the other im asking $40.00 + shipping its just the sword by itself. the swords are not battle ready but they look very nice with a pirate costume. if interested give me a email dd788mills@netscape.net

i also have a pair of CA brown pirate boots asking $125.00 + shipping size is 8 1/2 D wore a few times they still look brand new

i have pics here just scroll down :ph34r:

thanks OL jack

Kind Friends & Companions,

Available: One pair of well-maintained, highly polished "Revere Boots", hardly worn. Sadly, they're about a half size too small (9 1/2).

Rather than having them "stretched" and weakening or ruining the leather, I offer them to the brethren (for $200, the price of laudanum is going up)!

Your Servant,

C. Quesenberry

Ships Surgeon

Photo: http://www.wincingdevil.com/HdG2007/070505_100252.html

Charlie "Doc" Q

Ships Surgeon (& Banjo Picker)

• 2 weeks later...

New stuff Just Added

I have a few more things to get rid of i have one black leather baldric for $25.00 + shipping its for a right handed person has to two straps to hold a sword very simple design . And i have a brown rustic looking Tricorn for $40.00 + shippind comes with a pipe in the hat with sea gull feathers has a burn marks. pictures coming soon

:ph34r: JUST SOLD THE BOOTS Thanks 1stmatematt, I still have a few things left i have two swords for $80.00 a spyglass for $25.00 a Black leather bladric for $25.00 and a Rustic looking Tricorn Hat, it has sea gull feathers with a clay pipe and burn marks very cool hat.

I also have a pair of Black Velveteen Breeches for sale, they were never worn they have leather straps at the knees the size is xlarge 36 -38

These breeches have a hidden zipper fly, for ease and comfort. Hook and eye closer. Durable, comfortable. asking $90.00 + shipping